Wednesday, February 22, 2012

China Glaze Aquadelic

I just picked up this nail polish at Ulta for $7.00. I love China Glaze nail polish and this one was no different. Aquadelic is a beautiful turquoise cream, similar to China Glaze's For Audrey, but a bit more vibrant & green toned. The formula is smooth and not overly streaky, but you will need two coats to get a completely even application. This polish is part of China Glaze's Electropop collection; probably my favorite collection they have ever come out with! It is full of bright vibrant shades and beautiful pastels, perfect for spring and summer (Which is quickly approaching!) Id recommend checking out this collection, and shade in particular. Its so worth it!!



2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour!! I have one similar but unfortunately my skin is too pink toned so I always feel that it doesn't suit me. Jealous that you can totally pull this off!
    Lovely blog here, now following!
    <3 Laura x x

    lollycoral.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that it looks funny on me because of my skin as well.. but i love the color so much I just didnt care lol :) thanks for following the support means so much!
      xoxo
      kelsey

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥