Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Collective Haul!

Today I went to Ulta for the first time. Seriously. I have never been to one. There were never any in my area, so when I decided to take a trip to the mall, I noticed they had built one right across the street! Granted, its a forty five minute drive, but its better than nothing! When I went into Ulta I was amazed. I had never imagined how great it was! It has everythingg and I ended up spending like $45 -__- So much for holding back on buying more makeup and nail polish.
I ended up buying from Ulta, Nordstrom Rack, and American Eagle. Heres what I got!!
Too Faced Naked Eye Palette- $36.00 at Ulta
Too Faced Galaxy Glam Eyeshadow in Moon Beam- $5.97 at Nordstrom Rack
China Glaze Nail Polish In Aquadelic (From their Electropop collection)- $7.00 at Ulta
Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash- $6.97 at Nordstrom Rack

V Neck Tees- White from Nordstrom Rack for $6.97 and Orange from American Eagle for $10.00. I love these with jeans!

Then my boyfriend bought me this gorgeous Juicy Couture bracelet from Nordstrom Rack for $42.00! Its so beautiful and I am in love with it!

& More pictures!





Hope you enjoyed this haul! Let me know if you'd like to see more!
♥ Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Hey! So pretty! Could you swatch moonbeam? And also I'm a new follower, here's my blog: http://polish-a-smaller-canvas.blogspot.com.ar/ I would love it if you checked it out!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥