Sunday, February 26, 2012

Color Club Worth The Risque

When it comes to nail polish, I adore holos and Color Club's Worth The Risque is the such a gorgeous one. It is a silver based polish with fine holo. It is a super easy formula to work with, and it is opaque in two coats. Worth The Risque is from the Femme Fatale collection in 2009, and along with it in that collection is another holo called Revvvolution. Revvvolution is a darker gray version of Worth the Risque that I really want to pick up!
For some reason my camera had a hard time picking up how gorgeous the holo really is. It is a little more true in the second photo.

Do you like Holos? If so, which is your favorite?

12 comments:

  1. I love these holographic kind of polishes and I never got to buying one! This one is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I got this for only about $5.00 on Ebay and I Love it!!

      Delete
  2. wow! great!
    you have fanastic blog:)
    I am your follower now-will you follow back?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh lala! I love this silver color with gold hints! cute!

    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I just found your blog! I think is amazing, I love your stye and your pics!
    I start to follow you come on my blog and follow me too, if you want :)
    Kisses

    http://lostintheclothing.blogspot.com/

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lost-in-the-clothing/312103765498467

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi doll, I just nominated you for the Versatile Blog Awards Congrats!!!!

    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥