Monday, February 20, 2012

Current Skincare Routine!

Hey Everyone, I decided to do a post showing you how I take care of my skin. First, a background on it. My skin is combination; It has some dry spots, but during the day it gets very oily. I get breakouts quite often across my forehead and on my chin. I use products mainly to combat acne and keep my skin moisturized after using acne products. I split up my routine into two sections- morning and night ♥

MORNING:

Olay Moisture Replenishing Mousse Cleanser-This is what I use on a daily basis (Morning and Night) to wash my face. This leaves my face feeling soft and clean. I find that it doesn't leave an annoying residue behind like many cleansers do.

CVS Pharmacy Apricot Scrub-This is the store brand of St Ives Apricot Scrub. I use this two or three times a week for exfoliation, as it may be too harsh to use everyday.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion-This is my daily moisturizer. It makes my skin so soft and does a great job at combating dry skin!

Clearasil Rapid Action Treatment Cream-I use this on days that I have to spot treat. I found this at the dollar store and knew I had to try it for so cheap! I'm glad I did because it does a great job at shrinking pimples and making them going away faster.


NIGHT:

Physicians Formula Eye Makeup Remover Lotion-I use this every night to remove my eye makeup. You simply apply it to a cotton pad and rub it gently over your eye to remove the makeup. It is more gentle than a regular makeup remover and leaves your skin soft.

Clinque Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer-This is the moisturizer I use at night to help clear up acne and prevent new spots from forming. I find that this does a great job but is a bit drying.

Clinque Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion-I love this product for combating acne, it works so well! I use this every other night or as needed because like the moisturizer from this line, it is drying.

Lumene Dry Skin Comfort Radiance Cocktail-This product is amazing! I use it when I have extra dry skin and concentrate it in those spots. It moisturizes amazingly. I have found that it also helps reduce redness of the face, such as on the cheeks. I have been using this on my cheeks nightly and my skin is much less red.


So there we have it! My skin care routine. It is definitely simple, but it has been working for me. It changes often so I will probably be doing another post on it sooner or later.

2 comments:

  1. I love the St Ives Apricot scrub for exfoliating my skin. It's one of my must have product on the lower end :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutly! Its great and so cheap! Thanks so much for commenting :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥