List of Products Used:
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
2. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pots N Pans (As a base)
3. Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow in Celestial Silver (All over lids) This is a gorgeous almost holographic glitter eyeshadow that I love.
4. Unmentionables E/S By Too Faced from the Naked Eye Palette (In the crease)
5. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Makeover (The deep silver/charcoal shade in the outer corner, the medium brown to blend out the top, and the light beige as a highlight.
6. L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Black
7. Revlon Lash Curler
8. L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes Mascara
For me, this is more of a night look, but It could be used during the day, depending on your preference. I opted out of lining my lower lash line to make it a bit more suitable for the day, but for night, I'd add a bit of smokey eyeliner or eyeshadow. I really liked how this came out and I hope you do too!