Wednesday, February 29, 2012

EOTD: Silver & Sparkles

Hey beauties, I decided to do something a little different with my eyeshadow today-something a little bit more dramatic than my usual neutrals- and this is what I came up with! It is mainly silver with a bit of glitter on the lids (You can't see it in this picture :/ ) and winged eye liner.

List of Products Used:
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
2. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pots N Pans (As a base)
3. Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow in Celestial Silver (All over lids) This is a gorgeous almost holographic glitter eyeshadow that I love.
4. Unmentionables E/S By Too Faced from the Naked Eye Palette (In the crease)
5. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Makeover (The deep silver/charcoal shade in the outer corner, the medium brown to blend out the top, and the light beige as a highlight.
6. L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Black
7. Revlon Lash Curler
8. L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes Mascara


For me, this is more of a night look, but It could be used during the day, depending on your preference. I opted out of lining my lower lash line to make it a bit more suitable for the day, but for night, I'd add a bit of smokey eyeliner or eyeshadow. I really liked how this came out and I hope you do too!

23 comments:

  1. Good eye she got using the green glitter eye shadow :*

    Do follow my blog at

    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you doll, im following you !!
      xoxo
      kelsey

      Delete
  2. This looks awesome Kelsey! I am definitely going to check out that Revlon eyeshadow, I really could use more shades like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much you are very sweet :)
      The Revlon Eyeshadow does need a base though, so keep that in mind before buying-it is more of a glitter but nevertheless gorgeous ♥
      xoxo
      kelsey

      Delete
  3. This make up look looks gorgeous on you. I love the eyeliner.


    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you love ♥ I'm glad you like it!
      xoxo Kelsey

      Delete
  4. Thank you for following my blog, I m following you back:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the eyemake up! so glam!! thank you for following my blog and now following back dear! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! Im so glad you love it xoxo

      Delete
  6. This look is very pretty.
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog
    also I follow you.
    Great Blog =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love ♥
      glad your follwing back & that you like my blog!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Great job on this look! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thats so sweet of you to say
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. What a gorgeous look! I have to try that Revlon Diamond Lust Shadow - so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      Yes you should I love it :)

      Delete
  9. thanks for your comment & following me (: I followed you back~! x

    My Blog ~ xLittleBells♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome love!
      Thanks for the follow back!
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. Love your nude makeup, love your eyes <3 kisses from france <3
    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥