Friday, February 17, 2012

EOTD: Wet N Wilds Comfort Zone

Today I decided to use a palette I've been LOVING recently; Wet N Wilds Comfort Zone Palette. This palette has a gorgeous combination of greens and neutrals that work with any skin tone.

For this look, I used:
1)ELF eye primer in Sheer
2)Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette: The lid & Highlight color from the left side, the Crease and Definer Side from the right
3)Loreal Smouldering Eyeliner in Black (Top and Bottom lash line)
4)Revlon Eyelash Curler
5)Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Blackest Black

I love this look; especially because all of the products I used are super affordable, and I have a soft spot for the duochrome in the Wet N Wild Palette ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog hun. Now following you.
    Your eyes are gorgeous.

    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥