Saturday, February 25, 2012

EOTD: Gold & Gems

Hey everyone! I was just playing around today and created this look. I wasnt too fond of how it came out, but I thought I'd share it with you lovelies anyways! This isn't something I'd wear out, but I was just having fun with different products and combinations (because thats half the fun of makeup!) The combination Reminded me of gold and gems because the the gold crease color and the duochrome eyeshadow of Emeralds :P (Cheesy I know!!)


Products Used:
1) Elf Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer
2) L'Oreal HIP Pigment in Intrepid all over lid (This is a beautiful duochrome, a great dupe for MAC's blue brown pigment!
3) A gold eyeshadow from a Profusion palette in the crease, but any gold shadow would do!
4) Physicians Formula Canyon Classics Quad (The light matte brown to blend out any harsh lines)
5) Revlon Eyelash Curlerr
6) Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Blackest Black

Hope you all like it! Let me know if you'd like to see any looks!

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty hun.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. It shows on your GFC I am following you . "Beauty Make Up Addict"
    6th person from the bottom.
    xoxo

    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and now i see, lol shows how much I pay attention :P
      xoxo ♥
      Kelsey

      Delete
  2. Can't stop drooling over that "gold" OMG. Pretty eyes! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! <3 so glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. Your eyes are beautiful! I followed back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty eyes.love ur blog
    if u have time.please vsit my blog...followme if u like
    have a good day dear
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely makeup look. You have a very nice blog so I decided to follow you. Oh can I ask you a question? How do you add the links to your other post at the bottom where it says "you might also like". I haven't been able to figure this out, lol. Your help will be appreciated. Thanks for checking out my page also. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ I'm very glad you like it!

      And to get the "You might also like" just go to this link and it will lead you the rest of the way!
      http://www.linkwithin.com/

      xoxo
      kelsey

      Delete
  6. you have beautiful eye color!!! thanks for following,, im followin back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and you are very welcome
      xoxo
      kelsey

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥