Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Empties!

February is nearly over and that means spring is on its way!! It also means its time to show you beauties some of the products I have finished off this month. I didn't finish off very many unfortunatly, but theres always next month ;) I get a huge sense of satisfaction when something gets finished off because then I know my hard earned money is going into something that I am actually using!
The products I finished this month are: Clinque 7 day scrub, L'Oreal Lineur Intense, L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes Mascara, and Clean N Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser.
Clinique 7 Day Scrub:I lovee this stuff! This is such an amazing exfoliator and it left my skin feeling baby soft! I have this in a trial size but it lasted me quite a long time since I didn't use it every day. I don't exfoliate daily, only a few times a week. I most likely will purchase this in the full size.

L'Oreal Lineur Intense: I already have a review of this product in my Five Must Have Beauty Products post, which you can find here. Bottom line: I looovve this stuff!

L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes Mascara: I am a huge fan of this mascara. I've seen tons and tons of reviews on this saying its a terrible mascara, but I think it's amazing! Many people dislike fiber mascaras, but they are one of my favorite. They add a ton of length and volume to my eyelashes that I wouldn't have otherwise and L'Oreal's mascara definitely does this! If you would like me to do a full review on this, I absolutely will, I bought another tube already ;)

Clean N Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser: This stuff is so-so. It does an excellent job of removing my makeup thoroughly but I didn't notice any "Skin Brighting." And it really didn't wake me up like it claimed it would, Lol. I wouldn't repurchase this product, there are much better facial cleansers out there.

Hope you all liked my february empties! My February favorites will be soon to follow!

2 comments:

  1. I love 7 day Scrub!!! It's one of the best exfoliators on the market! I've never tried the loreal false fiber mascara...hmmm may need to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I got this free with a $30 clinque purchase along with a bunch of other freebies and its great! and you really should try the mascara, I don't know why so many people hate it Lol
      Thanks for commenting love
      Xoxo
      Kelsey

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥