Monday, February 27, 2012

First Julep Box!

Hey everyone! I just got my very first Julep box and I'm so excited to share it with you all! While Julep was having their one cent promotion, I decided to try it. Why not? There wasn't much to lose. Unfortunatly, my credit card company wouldn't allow a one cent charge because they thought it was fraudulent. Luckily, somewhere on the internet I came across a code for a $1.00 Julep introductary box which wasn't bad either so I jumped right on it! I took their little quiz and I got "Bombshell." I recieved two nail polishes in the colors Viola and Oscar, plus a hair product and a sample of hand cream. It was all packaged so cute with a bow and paper..enough talking, I'll just show you some pictures!
Julep's "Oscar" as described by Julep: "Ultra chic, multidimensional gold glitter." Original Price $14.00.
Julep's "Viola" as described by Julep: "Deepest Dark Purple Creme." Original Price $14.00.
Julep's Top Coat for hair, as described by the Julep website "This hot new treatment works on your hair just like topcoat does for nails, leaving a lustrous, protective sheen. Multi-weight silicones protect against both thermal damage and the elements while smoothing, conditioning and sealing." Original Price $16.00.

All of these products look so amazing. I can't wait to paint my nails next, lol.

9 comments:

  1. I think you have an amazing blog!! :D
    Would love to follow eachother! :)

    Love always, vanilla x

    http://vanilladark.blogspot.com
    Feel free to visit mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Sounds great hun!
      xoxo
      Kelsey

      Delete
  2. Hey there darl, thanks for dropping a comment and following me! Loving the two gorgeous colours of the nail varnishes! How lucky to have such a cheap introductory price! Just curious are you from Australia? I noticed your blog address has '.au' at the end (: now following you back hun.

    xx janak'trina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I can't wait to try them together :) And no I'm from the US, thats weird though! Lol I've always wanted to visit Australia ♥
      Thanks so much
      xoxox Kelsey

      Delete
  3. thanks for leaving comment...fllwedback

    ReplyDelete
  4. look nice!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute blog! im not familiar w/ julep maybe bcoz it only sells in ur country!! i found out that u love doing ur nail..come and check out my nail designs!! and fif like them you can follow me! thx and big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and thats a bummer :(..I love it! Ill definitely check it out !
      xoxox
      Kelsey

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥