Sunday, February 26, 2012

Five Must Have Beauty Products (Makeup)

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you today my five must have beauty products. I'm doing makeup today, and probably will do this again soon with non makeup items such as hair products, body products, etc. These products have definitely stood the test of time for me, and they deserved to be called "Must haves!" These are in no particular order, as I love them all evenly!

Number One: L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner
This eyeliner is so amazing! It makes it super easy to create precise, thin lines, or thick ones. I don't ever find myself having to reapply this eyeliner as it lasts through a nine hour work day with no cracking, fading or smudging. I have tried numerous other liquid eyeliners and found that no others even come close to this one. I find myself repurchasing L'Oreals eyeliner time after time again. For me, no look is complete without it!

Number Two: Covergirl Trio In Shimmering Sands
Covergirl really did an amazing job with this trio. It is so easy to create a glamourous yet natural everyday look with this, and I find myself using it often. The colors are super pigmented and compliment any skintone. Before this, I haven't found any Covergirl eyeshadows that have impressed me, but this trio is absolutly fantastic. It includes a pinky nude, a light brown/champagne, and a medium frosty brown. All three colors are great for everyday wear to work, school, or wherever!

Number Three: Milani Easy Liner For Eyes Glitter in Terra Brown
I picked this up at the sale that CVS had on many Milani products. It was only about $1.80 so I thought, "If I hate it, no big deal." But turns out I love it. I wish I picked up a second one because I know this is going to go quick, the amount that I use it! This eyeliner is a gorgeous metallic brown with lots of silver glitter. I love to use this in multiple ways; on the lower lash line, upper lash line, or even all over the eye lid. Milani's glitter eyeliner is super creamy and extremely pigmented. Its a great alternative to heavy black eyeliner. I won't even hestitate when it comes time to buy this baby again at full price!

Number Four: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin
Another necessity in my makeup routine, Urban Decays Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin is a fabulous eye primer. It is a beautiful champagne color and it allows your eyeshadow to last all day without ever creasing. My eyeshadow is more vibrant as well when I use this before hand. I have used other eye primers such as elf's eye primer, but it doesn't make the colors as vibrant as this does. At $18.00 each, this may seem a bit expensive, but trust me, it is definitely worth it!

Number Five: Milani Minerals Compact Makeup
This is another product I picked up at CVS' sale on Milani. I love setting my liquid foundation with powder and I find that it is hard to find one that I like. Another hit for Milani, I love this one! It gives extra coverage and adds a matte finish to your face by controlling oil. This lasts a long time and keeps my face shine free through long days at work.


Hope you enjoyed my must have beauty products! Do you share any of the same must haves?




5 comments:

  1. Thats so weird, I have the same liquid liner and I HATE it. It comes off of my eyes in less than an hour and is easily rubbed off. Maybe I got a bad one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is weird! lol I have relatively dry lids/not oily so maybe thats part of it
      xoxo
      kelsey

      Delete
  2. interesting post. Now you can use these importers trade leads to promote cosmetics products import & export business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my smashbox primer but, I think I need to give UD potion primers a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i love its such a pretty color! you should try it!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥