Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My First Post, Hooray :D *And Current Nails!*

This is my very first post so I decided to kick off this blog with a super lovely nail look that I just did last night, its very cute and fun, not a look for someone who doesn't like bright colors!
This is two coats of Sinful Colors Professional in "Lets Talk" and one coat of Essies *Very famous* topcoat in Shine of the times! I Love this combo :)

Lets Talk: A beautiful Royal purple that captures more blue-ish on camara. The formula is a bit watery, but dries fast.

Shine of the Times: I shouldn't even bother doing this, im sure you've all heard of it! Its a beautiful flakie top coat similar to Nubar 2010 and Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure. The Flakies are red/yellow/green and reflect different depending upon the light. Absolutly gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. wowwwww! I really like this combo. I'm gonna have to try this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥