Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Very First Blog Award! The Versatile Blogger Award!



I'm super happy, the really sweet Beauty Makeup Addict nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! She made my day and I'm so glad my blog is good enough to be considered for something so special!
Check out Beauty Makeup Addict here!

The Rules:

1.Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
2.Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3.Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4.Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5.Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

7 Random Facts About Myself:

1.I'm addicted to chocolate, its the only candy I'll eat.
2.Purple is my favorite color. I feel the need to have everything that color.
3.I love to watch kids shows.
4.I plan to travel the world when I'm older.
5.My arms are double jointed.
6.I dream of living in California one day.
7.I love rock music.

1.Tone Lise's Blog
2.Rawr Makeup
3.Nails and Vanities
4.LisaLovesMakeup87
5.Jordys Beauty Spot
6.Day Dream Frenzy
7.Beauty Redefined by Pang
8.Beauty Inside and Out
9.Siberian Beauty
10.SimpleandClean~
11.Liza Bella Beauty
12.My Vogue Obsession
13.A Moonbeam From Lightning
14.Camigmakeup4u2c
15.Danzies Bits of Beauty

12 comments:

  1. Hey Doll!
    Thank you so much for givig me this award! I have done it now, so if you want to see it, just go to my blog:)
    Hugs<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome you deserved it! loved the post, congrats on getting it twice!!!

      Delete
  2. i already have this but thanks thanks so much,,, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award! You'd love the place I work...the world's largest chocolate company :) Going to check out some of your product reviews! Hope you'll stop by, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness your so lucky to work there! lol! thank you for checking out my blog, I'd love to follow each other :D

      Delete
  4. Congrats!! your blog totally deserved it!! =-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you that means so much to me that you say that :)

      Delete
  5. hey darl, thanks for nominating me !

    check out my post!
    http://myvogueobsession.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/first-blog-award.html

    xx janak'trina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome!
      You deserved it & great post on it as well!
      xoxo
      kelsey

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥