Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nicole By OPI Rainbow In The S-Kylie

Hi everyone, just wanted to share a gorgeous nail look with you today!

Nicole by OPI Recently came out with a line of new colors dedicated to the Kardashians. Now personally, I am not a big fan of the Kardashians, but the colors are stunning. I used one of the very first Nicole by OPI nail polishes in Believe It, Do It for my base color. Believe It, Do It is a gorgeous bright fuschia. I don't believe it is sold anymore, but its one of the gems in my collection. This applies smoothly and needs two coats to be completely opaque.

Over that, I layered the color from the Kardashian collection that I picked up called Rainbow in the S-Kylie. Rainbow in the S-Kylie is a multi-color chunky glitter that is absolutly stunning. I love how these two polishes look together, I can't stop staring at my nails!


Hope you love this look as much as I do!
♥ Kelsey

5 comments:

  1. Hey.
    I followed back! - I REALLY love this nail look! it's stunning :) I'm not huge on nail polish,but this is very tempting!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks so much!!! and lol Im really glad you like it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelsey, Im now following back yayy! Btw love this post, I want to try this look! ((:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!!!! I Love Glitter
    Hope You Stop By & Follow me 2 !!!!

    http://storytaleshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥