Sunday, February 19, 2012

Product Review: Too Faced Galaxy Glam In Cocoa Comet

I recently purchased this eyeshadow- although they came out a while ago- and have been loving it. This is a beautiful color, it is a basic medium brown but with swirls of pink and iridescent blue/green tones in it! I can't even explain it, so I'll let the pictures do the talking for me! *Please note the adorable "futuristic" packaging*
You can probably see in the images that this isn't the most pigmented shadow in the world, but that makes it easier to wear as a day time shadow all over the lids. If you're looking for a nice crease color, this isn't the one, but will provide a gorgeous lid color with a twist. I purchased this eyeshadow myself from ebay for about $8.00, and I am thinking about getting a backup as well (and I never buy backups, especially for eyeshadow!)

Here it is used as an all over lid color..
Beautiful right? ♥ I really want to try out the others in the line now!
Do you own any of these eyeshadows? What do you think of them?

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting thanks. I believe there's even more that could be on there! keep it up into a link

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥