Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sonia Kashuk Goodies And Reviews!

So today I decided to go to Target to ponder around the cosmetics. Usually, I don't find the best deals at Target but today I was amazed with some clearance prices they were offering! I picked up the Sonia Kashuk Eye on Fall Palette for $6.98 (Originally $20.00) and a Sonia Kashuk Medium Eyeshadow Brush for $4.02 (Originally $11.99) A savings of $20.99.

Sonia Kashuk Eye On Fall Palette:
The setup of this palette is adorable. It has twelve shadows in a flip open case along with a slide out compartment with a flip book of different looks you can create with the shadows. It even suggests other products by Sonia Kashuk that would work well with each look.

Onto Some Swatches!

Top Row

Second Row

Third Row

Bottom Row

As you can see, all of these shadows have pretty decent pigmentation, especially the matte shadows! (Keep in mind, these are one swipe each.) Most of the shadows are soft, but a few of them were a bit chalky as you can see in the swatches. Overall, I'm definitely impressed though. The colors in this palette are gorgeous and there are so many looks that can be created with this. Would I buy it again at full price? Probably not because the price is somewhat steep; but im still loving this now!



Sonia Kashuk Medium Eyeshadow Brush:
This is a gorgeous brush. Its of great quality. The bristles are super soft, yet firm enough so that they can pick up color. Did I mention its also comfortable to hold? The handle is curved to fit in two different places you may hold the brush. This brush is so amazing. Would I buy another at full price? Absolutly. I'm so happy with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥