Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Big Thank You to All of my Followers!

So just yesterday, I reached 100 followers. It feels like just a few days ago that I started this blog! I am extremely flattered that all of you find my blog interesting and enjoy reading it! I never thought what I wrote would ever be enjoyed by anyone, never mind 100 people! I love logging on and seeing sweet comments from amazing strangers telling me such kind things. For the longest time I had wanted to start a blog, but never had the guts too. I thought that people wouldn't like to hear about what I thought, or maybe what I would write would be boring and uninteresting. But you amazing followers have proved me wrong. I am so thankful to each and everyone of you for making this possible! I really hope that soon I can have a giveaway, I am just unsure of when I will be able to do this, but most likely around the time I reach 150 followers :). Even though I cannot have a giveaway at the moment to show my thanks, I hope you all know that I really do appreciate every single one of you!!! :)



28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks love, I appreciate it!!! <3 xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  2. so beautiful what you wrote! :D kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww congratulation !!! you should make giveway next post.hihi

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks but it wont be for a little bit as stated in the post.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I just found your nlog and am loving it <3

    justfacethefashion.blogspot.co.uk
    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! And you just got one more! :)

    Keep up with the good work! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, love your blog would love to see you following me at http://cincity26.blogspot.com/ Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tagged you in this post! :)

    http://www.beautybyemma.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/tagged-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii, I tagged you in a post, hope you don't mind, check it out. :)
    xx
    Bella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Your blog is terrific, so you deserve all the followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS, you hvae a very cute blog :) hope you can check out my blog for some +vibras and inspiration!xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats girl!

    DONT MISS GOLD PLATED CHARM BRACELET Worldwide giveaway
    http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/2012/03/petite-delights-charmed-bracelet.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥