Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Favorite Drugstore Blushes

I find that blush is necessary to complete any look for me. It adds a feminine, flirty touch and makes you look so radiant. Because of this, I have become addicted to buying blush, in any shade I can. I have collected quite a few, and from my collection, I have decided to compile a list of my drugstore favorites. In the near future, I may do a more high end favorite blush list, but for now, heres my drugstore list, complete with swatches!



1. Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Honeymoon ~ 2. Loreal Project Runway Sultry Ravens Blush ~ 3. Milani Minerals Blush in Luminous ~ 4. Love And Beauty Cream Cheek Blush in Coral ~ 5. Milani Minerals Blush in Sunset Beach ~ 6. Dream Mousse Blush in 20 Peach Satin ~ 7. Dream Mousse Blush in 10 Pink Frosting ~


Swatches in cool light L to R- Milani Sunset Beach, Dream Mousse Pink Frosting, L'Oreal Sultry Ravens Blush, Milani Luminous, Love and Beauty Coral, Hard Candy Honeymoon, Dream Mousse Peach Satin.

Swatches in warm light, same order.


&some quick blurbs about these blushes...

Milani Sunset Beach is a gorgeous peachy brown color that looks amazing with a tan.

Milani Luminous is a golden pink, similar to Nars Orgasm. It adds that "Glow from within" look.

Dream Mousse Pink Frosting A beautiful pink shimmer, very pigmented.

Dream Mousse Peach Satin A shimmery peachy pink.

Hard Candy Honeymoon Works as either an illuminator, or a blush for fairer skin tones, this blush is a peachy color that makes you glow.

Love and Beauty Coral A super affordable ultra pigmented cream coral color. This is extremely vibrant.

L'Oreal Sultry Raven's Blush A sheer but buildable baby pink with mauve tones.



Hope you enjoyed my favorite blushes! Do you have any similar favorites?

24 comments:

  1. great colours!

    would you like to follow each other?
    please check out my recent post
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. following back

    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blush, these colours are so pretty! If you haven't already tried them, the natural collection blushes are really good!xx

    http://blamingbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill have to check them out! I love any blush lol :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely colours! I've never tried the dream mousse blushes but they look fantastic here. Are they worth the money? Great post, really enjoyed it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so! They are shimmery, so if you like that they are pefect! They are also buildable and very blendable :) You should try them love

      Delete
  5. Great colors! Need to get some more blushes;D So thanks for sharing this;)
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have so many blushes. I have only one :P
    Take look at my blog if you want I added some photos from paris:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i couldn't live with just one, I love blush! and of course id love to look:) thanks for commenting hun

      Delete
  7. All the colors are very pretty I must say that I like the WnW ones but I wish they had more colors.
    Great post.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried one by wet n wild but I really want to!! Ive heard great things about them! thanks for commenting
      xoxox

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. me too! thanks for the comment love

      Delete
  9. I've become a total blush fiend recently, but somehow I missed some of these. I think Milani's Luminous will find its way into my basket the next time I stop at CVS. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I have too! and definitely, its gorgeous!!

      Delete
  10. Love and Beauty Coral looks awesome, if i ever find this somewhere i might actually try to use my first cream blush :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Ive never been a huge fan of cream blush but this ones awesome.. they sell it at forever 21 for only $2.00 US So very cheap and great quality! :)

      Delete
  11. love it! following you now :)
    please check out mine :)
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥