Monday, March 5, 2012

Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15 Review

Quite the long title! Lately I've been using something I recently picked up at the drugstore: Garnier Moisture Rescue Lotion with SPF 15. My skin has been very dry lately due to acne facial washes, toners, creams, etc. Since my battle with acne began, I've been searching for a great lotion that will keep the moisture, but not make me breakout. Sadly, this falls short of the moisture half.





This lotion claims to be a very lightweight, facial lotion that locks in moisture for 24 hours and blocks out dryness. The consistency is very light, and a bit runny, but absorbs into the skin easily. It leaves behind a bit of a greasy residue (Which I'm sure is due to the SPF), but nothing extreme. This lotion also has a beautiful scent, almost fruity. I know some people's skin is sensitive to this, so if you are one of those people, I wouldn't recommend this. Luckily, my skin doesn't mind it at all!

I find that this lotion is way too light to do much moisturizing for my very dry skin. This may be a great lotion for those of you who have less dry skin to begin with, but don't expect any moisurizing miracles from this. With some lotions, after use, my skin feels very soft and hydrated-but with this I only feel hydration on application and nothing afterwards. This product would be great for those who don't like a heavy feeling to thier facial products or those who have normal/combo skin.





Overall, I probably won't repurchase unless my dry skin clears, but if you are considering trying this product, go for it! It may be just the drugstore lotion you've been looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥