Sunday, March 11, 2012

Glitter Nails

Hey loves, So sorry for my lack of posting the past couple days, i've been working a lot so I haven't had that much time to post! I did my nails today (finally) in an attempt to break my lazy habit of not doing them. I did something with lots of sparkles-they're my favorite!

Colors Used:
Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Color in #09 Byte-Fuschia With Pink and blue iridescent glitter.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Silver Lining-Silver with blue microglitter. Gorgeous in the sunlight/any bright lighting.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Rock Star Pink-Clear base packed with pink, blue, red, and gold glitter.


First, I did a single coat of Sally Hansen's HD Color in Byte. This polish is extremely sheer but looks great with paired with other sheer polishes. Over that, a coat of Silver lining, then did my tips with Rockstar Pink- the most gorgeous glitter I own! A very simple, but very gorgeous manicure that I'm loving right now. Silver Lining is absolutly amazing over Byte. I'm also not sure how the gradient/glitter tips turned out. First time I ever tried it, let me know if it looks okay!


What do you think of this manicure? I really hope you all like it! Do you prefer glitter on your nails or plain?

26 comments:

  1. I love it! great job with the glitter! I may need to get Rock Star Pink :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Its a gorgeous color you should!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty gradient effect! I adore glittery polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so great, love how the glitter fades out - very creative.
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! :)
    and thank you! Yep, I'm following.

    xx,
    Julia
    http://voiceofwinter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice nail design. Like the colour :)


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks doll, glad you like xoxoxo

      Delete
  6. lovely design! sadly in germany sally hansen seems to be hard to find :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh thats unfortunate love :( I love her polishes, I bet you have some great brands over there too though hun!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. It's gorgeous! Wish I was as good as painting my nails. And personally,I would wear glitter everywhere if I could. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS! I love how it turned out :)
    I have a soft spot for anything glittery :)
    Ayesha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yours nails look lovely!

    Over on my blog I am having a MAC lipstick give away - win the colour of your choice! :o)

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this :)
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥