Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Herbal Essences Curl Silkening Detangler Review

While browsing around Target the other day, I came across Herbal Essence's new line of hair products. This line includes products from curl cremes to detanglers, which I have here to review for you today! I picked up Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Silkening Detangler. This is made for curly hair to keep the curls silky smooth and beautiful. I have wavy hair, but figured I could use it for the same purposes because I tend to have frizzy and messy waves that need some taming and detangling.

I am also really enjoying the packaging! The silver bottle with purple accents looks super cute and sleek! Adorable!




When I get out of the shower, I just spray this all over my damp, towel dried hair and comb it through with a wide toothed comb. Then I simply let my hair air dry and I am left with smooth, frizz free waves. I am in love with this product- it does so much for my hair! I would recommend this for people with very long, curly or wavy hair like mine who have problems with frizz, kink, or tangles of course! This helps my get those nasty tangles out with little fuss. Typically, with out this detangler I have to work at the tangles for tedious amounts of time, and this cuts my time in half! I am so happy I picked this product up!

If you can find this product in your area, grab it and try it out! ♥

Results in hair using detangler and after air drying.

6 comments:

  1. you have lovely hair

    thanks for visiting my blog, now following

    check out my beauty blog

    www.cottoncandyinkbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that means so much! I've never liked my hair, so glad that you do! :D

      Delete
  2. Love the way Herbal Essences smell =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love products like these and I'm always looking for new ones to try, this looks really nice and your hair looks beaut! Will have to give it a try:-)
    Hollie xox
    http://pandaeyezbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should try it, I love it :) and thank you so much love
      xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥