Sunday, March 4, 2012

L'Oreal's High Tide

Hello loves! Before I head to work, I wanted to show you the nail polish Ive been wearing for the past days! I had pictures already but never got around to posting them. This is L'Oreal's High Tide. Its a beautiful gray blue color with slight shimmer in it. This polish last so long! As I've said, I've had it on my nails for about five days and it hasn't even chipped! It has normal wear around the tips but not a single chip. I am extremely happy with how long this has lasted on my nails through work and everything else my nails go through!

Now before you think this is the perfect nail polish, it isnt. I had major issues with application. It took three coats to make everything even and not streaky, and each coat was a pain to do. The brush leaves lines in the polish each time I swiped it on. Luckily, it eventually evened out, but it was quite the annoyance until it did.
(Sorry about how messy they are, this is before i cleaned everything up!)


This is just a beautiful summer color that I will be wearing often, despite the problems with application. Its just too lovely not to! What do you think of it?

Overall:
PRODUCT: 7.5/10
PIGMENTATION: 8/10
TEXTURE: 7/10
LONGEVITY:9.5/10
PACKAGING: 9/10
APPLICATION: 5/10

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty color I need to try some of the nail polishe form L'Oreal =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color, super for this season :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color! Following you now :)

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you doll! always love a new follower ♥

      Delete
  4. This color look great on your nails! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! That color is perfect! I definitely want to try it out!

    PS. We've a Giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous unique colour! now following ur blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love! following you back xoxo

      Delete
  7. That is such a lovely colour it's a shame about the application.

    I'm now following you, loving your blog :) http://ldnsquirrelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay so glad you love it hun! xoxo

      Delete
  8. I love this polish colour! Greys are a favourite polish colour of mine at the moment along with pastels. Love your blog and I'm now following it! Would appreciate it if you'd check out my blog :)

    http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh i adore pastels! My favorites as well. I'll definitely check out and follow you back sweetie!

      Delete
  9. wow that is a gorgeous color. I want to get it but I can be impatient with polishes that dont apply well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol me too :/ I find that its worth it though since I still have this polish on, with only wear on the tips!

      Delete
  10. hi, kelsey! that is a fabulous color! i would've never thought to put gray as a nail polish. you proved me wrong, and love the way it looks! your blog is fabulous! enjoyed browsing, and i am your newest follower. i'd be honored if we stayed connected, and thanks for the inspiration. have a lovely day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that you loved the color and browsing my blog, that makes me so happy to hear. I'd love to stay connected with you and I am following back!
      xoxo
      Kelsey

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥