Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Empties!

I can't believe that March is already over. I feel as if I was just saying that last month during my February empties! Days are flying by, but that's okay with me, as long as Summertime comes faster :) I didn't finish up many products during the month of March, but the four that I did finish is much better than not finishing any at all. I tend to have a hard time sticking to using the same makeup products in order to finish those up. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stay focused on finishing products up? I really need the advice! My stash is getting unbelievable, LOL.

During the Month of March, the products I finished were: Christmas Cookie Shower Gel (No brand?), Joico K-Pak Reconstruct conditioner, Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam, and Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base.


No brand Christmas Cookie Shower Gel: I picked this up for .50 Cents after Christmas time at Big Lots, deal! It smells amazing, just like fresh baked cookies. I found it to be a weird consistency, almost jelly-like. It barely foamed but I still used it anyway because I hate putting things to waste that can still be used. I enjoyed using it overall though because of the smell!

Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner: If I could use only one word to describe my hair, I would say damaged. My hair is so full of split ends and is extremely dry. I have heard amazing things about this conditioner on Youtube and the likes, so I decided to try it. To my disappointment, I didn't notice any difference in my hair. Its super expensive for the amount of product you get too. I think I'll stick with my Herbal Essences thank you very much. I also found this conditioner runny, and it smelled a bit like dough. Lol.

Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam: I'm on the fence about this product. I did a whole review on it, which you can view by clicking here.

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base: This product is fantastic. I have a hard time finding affordable primers that I really like, and this one really does it for me! It keeps my makeup in place all day, even during work and maintains that freshly applied look. I found that it also helps minimize the appearance of pores greatly. The only downside to the product is that it is very difficult to get the product out of the jar once you get about halfway. I recommend using a foundation or large concealer brush once you begin to get low. I always get it under my nails and it makes a mess if I use my fingers.


Four more products down, and I don't know how many added during March! Haha, hope you enjoyed seeing the products that I finished up this month. Hopefully I will have more than just a few to show you at the end of April! Thank you for reading and as always, I love reading your comments and knowing what you tink of my posts!

8 comments:

  1. L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base sounds good, might check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you tried argan oil on your hair? helped me A LOT.

    and that cookie shower gel sounded very interesting - did it make you hungry? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent, but I think I will now based on your recommendation. I used to dye my hair a lot which is why it's so damaged :(

      And it was interesting, It smelled so good that it did :P haha

      Delete
  3. Hi Kelsey, thanks so much for checking out my blog and following me it means the world to me. I have followed you back and I have a read alot of your blog and I love it. Hope your having a great weekend. I am going to try that Loreal Studio secrets Magic perfecting base xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, you have a great blog, and I'm glad that you are enjoying mine as well! I am having a great weekend, hope you are too :) You really should try the Magic Perfecting Base, its amazing!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love Joico hair care. Makes my hair so soft. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't a fan :( Although I've heard that from a lot of people! Weird :( lol

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥