Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pink Beach Luminous Body Bronzer Rave Review!

Ever go for a night a out and feel overly pale in your little black dress? Ever feel like you could use a bit more color without all the hassle of tanning beds, sprays and lying in the sun for countless hours? Well if you're like me, you have very light skin and are looking for a simpe way to darken it. Thanks to a new product from Victoria's Secret, thats now easier than ever. Victoria's Secrets new Luminous Body Bronzer is a simple way to get color in a cinch. This is a bronzer that allows you to apply color whenever you need it, such as a night out or a day at the beach when you feel ghostly compared to everyone else (I often feel this way LOL.) You apply it the day you would like to have that extra color, and it comes off in the shower. It is also a great moisturizer containing aloe for soft skin.

What Victoria's Secret says: "Glow in Pink Beach! Luminous body bronzer nourishes your skin with soothing aloe vera and antioxidant vitamin E."


This bronzer also comes in three Summery scents. Beach Babe, which is a mix of tiare flower and beach musk. Summer Crush- Dewberry and Island orchid, and Sun Kissed- a combination of coconut water and vanilla. I picked this up in Beach Babe, a scent that brings you right to the waters edge with your toes in the sand.



How cute is the bottle? Love the beach packaging so much! This is cute and would look adorable sitting out on your vanity.





I love how this dispenses. It is mess free since you are able to dispense a small amount at a time. This is great because I hate bottles where you pretty much have to dump the product out into your hand and it gets all over the place.





This is how the product looks when you first squeeze it out of the bottle. A beautiful bronze color with a nice sheen to it.



Here it is blended on the right side of my hand. The left side is my normal skin tone. Note that this is a decent amount of product so you can see the color it gives. It is actually quite natural and not orangey as it appears a bit in the picture. It also gives a beautiful luminous look to your skin as it claims it will. You can get a slight tan from this or continue building it for a deeper tan. You just have to be sure that you blend it into your skin well so that it absorbs and won't be blotchy. I recommend this for lighter skin tones, as it may not show up very much on darker complexions.

Overall I'm really loving this product. It smells great, looks great, and feels great! At 15 dollars a bottle (Often on sale 2 for 20 or 3 for 25!) it's definitely worth trying out!


18 comments:

  1. Great post! I love shimmery bronzers for nights out where I don't want my pale legs to look like they are glowing in the dark! :P

    Allthingsbeauty214.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, exactly how I am. Im very pale and this is great :)

      Delete
  2. Hey there! I'm your 110 follower! I recently started a fashion type blog as well! check it out if you get a chance and follow back if you'd like! ;)
    http://luniquelymaggie.blogspot.de/

    Thanks,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks so much!! :D Id love to check out your blog.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Like your blog & start following on GFC, hope you'll check mine & follow back!!! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post I need to check this out.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely, definitely have to check it out for myself!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing too! Lol :)
      Thank you for commenting <3

      Delete
  6. Hi Kelsey :) Newest follower! :) You know, I always skip over the beauty products at Victoria's Secret. I don't know why really, but after this review I'm actually super curious to try this out. I have a similar product to this by L'oreal, but I prefer how this has a nice shimmer/sheen to it. Looks like it would super pretty and complimentary :) Great review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Thanks! I'm off to check out your blog after this comment!
      Lol, wish I could skip over them as well, but im addicted. they're lovely! I think you'd like this :)
      Thank you for commenting xoxoxo

      Delete
  7. thank you! a cosmetic loving non-goth friend of mine's bday is next month and this might be something for her, now i'll try to get it somewhere XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does is stain clothes or smudge off when sweaty?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just bought myself some and was curious exactly what it did so thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥