Thursday, March 1, 2012

Product Review Swatches & Look: Too Faced Naked Eye Palette

Hey loves, hope you're having a good day. Its snowing today where I am and I can not stand the snow! lol.

Since I'm in for the day, I decided to post a review of a palette I picked up recently at Ulta- Too Faced's Naked Eye Palette. This Palette retails for $36.00 and comes with nine eyeshadow colors, plus a sample of Too faced shadow insurance (extremely small, in a paper/plastic package not a tube.) I did notice that Too Faced recently changed each of their "eye" palettes. They are now much thinner and don't come with the little drawer containing the double ended brush. They are much less bulky and easier to store.

As for quality, these eyeshadows are amazing. There is one dud in the bunch though, as there usually is, and it is satin sheets. This is a huge let down for me because satin sheets is such a gorgeous color. But it can still be used as a highlight with some shimmer.

On to pictures and swatches!

Row One

Row Two

Row Three

Colors
In The Buff- a matte off white
Pillow Talk- a matte light taupe
Like A Virgin- a matte taupe
Birthday Suit- a neutral beige with a slight shimmer
Satin Sheets- a golden pink shimmer
Unmentionables- a steel gray shimmer
Pink Cheeks- a satin pale pink
Lap Dance- a metallic taupe/brown
Stiletto- a matte black

I absolutely recommend this palette. It has gorgeous and pigmented colors that you shouldn't pass up! It is not my favorite of the too faced palettes (My favorite being the natural eye.) But it makes an excellent cool toned addition to any collection! Try it out :)

In the Buff on lid, Lap dance in the crease, Stiletto in the outer corner & Pink Cheeks as a highlight. (Please excuse the sloppy eyeliner)


Overall:
PRODUCT: 9.5/10
PIGMENTATION: 9/10
TEXTURE: 9/10
LONGEVITY:8.5/10
PACKAGING: 9.5/10

18 comments:

  1. I love the eye look you created with this! Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous eye look you made, absolutely love it!
    So happy I found your blog, you have such great reviews!
    Now following
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun Im glad you like it!
      thats so sweet of you to say it means a lot ♥
      xoxo
      kelsey

      Delete
  3. I love the eyelook, you have very long and pretty eyelashes~! x

    My Blog ~ xLittleBells♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks darling.. thats a huge compliment lol Ive never liked my eyelashes!

      Delete
  4. Great review. I love this palette too - I'm actually wearing it today coincidentally. But I like your look much better than mine - I'll have to try it sometime. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, this is like my new everyday palette! I appreciate your kind words as well, it means a lot to me & I'm glad you like my look!
      xoxo
      Kelsey

      Delete
  5. Love it! You have such a great blog :) xoxo *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! I'm glad you love it ♥

      Delete
  6. Love these colors! Very pretty. Ps. I love your light blue nail polish!!

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo your eye makeup looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And it's on sale this week at Ulta for $20!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ughh of course it is right after buying it for $36! lol

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥