Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet

Spring is definitely in the air and I love to incorporate the colors of Spring into my clothing, makeup, and most of all, my nails. Today I painted them with Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Polish in the Shade Mint Sorbet, a beautiful pastel mint green. I also haven't done a nail polish post in a while, so I thought this would be the perfect oppertunity.


This polish was pretty easy to work with. Like all light colored polishes, the first coat was streaky but evened out perfectly on the second coat. The formula was thick but somewhat runny, nothing someone who paints their nails often can't handle! This was also opaque in two coats, yay! The drying time was in the middle-not too long but not quick either. But, Overall, I'm satisfied with the application.

Mint colored polishes have to be one of my favorites for spring, along with pastel purples. They go perfectly with the weather and the season. Do you have any favorite colors for spring/summer?

30 comments:

  1. Omg Kelsey this color look so amazing! I have to try it out for myself. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this colour! Mint green and lilac are my perfect colours for spring! xx

    beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are my favorites as well, I do love light orange/peachy/coral shades for spring too :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful nails hun.. Gorgeous color!

    Lovin your blog.. Thanks for following, I followed back =)

    P.S: I'm doing a giveaway, do join if you're keen (since you're already following me)
    http://theglossyallure.blogspot.com/2012/03/dress-giveaway.html

    XO
    http://theglossyallure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, glad you followed back!
      And I'd love to check it out, thanks so much for letting me know!!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love that nail colour! Lovely
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. as you know i'm sooo into this greeny, minty, aqua-y, lovely blue this spring :) i'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Light blue is gorgeous for spring :)
      So glad your following!!

      Delete
  6. Oooh, that's so pretty! I'm loving the pastel trend this spring, especially for nail polish. I may have to pick this one up the next time I'm at Target. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!!! I love pastel for everything :D Lol
      Thank you for commenting it means a lot!

      Delete
  7. I love mint polish for spring!!!! hands down one of my favorite colors!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol me too! Its so perfect for the weather :D
      xoxox

      Delete
  8. Pastels are cool.Luv ur blog.I'm a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love pastels :D Thanks so much I'm glad you enjoy my blog enough to follow!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  9. This is my all time favorite cheap nail polish! Love mint green

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous colour! I just bought some of these polishes today and did a post about them if you would like to check it out?

    http://luckybeauty07.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/mini-haul-hard-as-nails-xtreme-wear.html

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry this comment is about a year late,but I just bought this nail polish to wear to a wedding today and I was looking for pics and reviews. Yours was spot on. It matches my dress perfectly,too! Can't wait to paint my nails now. Thanks for the great review,darling! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥