Monday, March 26, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty

Hello Loves, I have seen this tag everywhere lately and I was so intrigued by it that I had to do it for you all to see :) This is my first tag post I believe! Hope you all enjoy it!


1.GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

My most inexpensive beauty item would be my ELF eyelid primer in "Sheer." It cost me only $1.00 at the dollar store. It really doesn't work well at all, but for some reason I'm convinced I need an eye primer everyday so I've been using it at a good rate.
My most expensive beauty product would probably be the Smashbox Hydrating Face Primer. I won this in a contest from Beauty Crazed (Amazing ladies) and it retails for about $40.00. After trying it, I fell in love but I don't think I could ever afford to buy such an expensive product! For something I've bought myself, it would be the Too Faced palettes. They are $36.00 which isn't actually that much, but for me it seems like a lot of money to spend on anything!

2.WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

I have a love/hate relationship with lipstick. I love that it gives my look a nice finish, but I find that is so drying, and having to reapply it all the time is a pain in the butt. For that matter, I think I have a love/hate relationship with lip products in general. I like to do my makeup in the morning and just leave it for the rest of the day rather than have to fuss with it all the time. The product that has been hardest to get for me would have to have been the Revlon Lip Butters. I didn't get to try one out for the longest time because every time I visited CVS or any store that would carry them, they were always sold out around the time they were released. I finally got my hands on some about a month ago and was super excited.


3.GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

Hmmm. I have so many "delicious" beauty products. And by delicious I assume meaning good smelling. My most delicious at the moment at least would have to be my lemon vanilla body spray by bath and body works. It is definitely a summer scent, but it is the perfect mix of sweet lemon and vanilla. Amazing! I only have the small bottle and sadly, they don't make it anymore so I use it sparingly!

4.SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

I usually go all out with makeup, and do every step, including face and eye primer. But I tend to neglect skin care quite often. I don't moisturize my face enough and I often go to bed without removing my makeup with is terrible for my skin, I know.


5.PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

There really are so many that give me confidence but I'd have to say eyeliner. My eyelashes are naturally very light and adding black liquid liner to the top just makes my lash line look so full, even without mascara. I typically don't wear eyeliner on the bottom, I feel that it is too dark for work or my everyday looks. I also feel great with a full coverage foundation, it disguises all my redness and blemishes, making me feel like I have great skin, even when I don't.


6.LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Physically, I love eyes. If a man has beautiful eyes and eyelashes, he can win me over in a second. My boyfriend has the most amazing eyelashes ever-makes me so jealous! But otherwise, I am very attracted to someone that can make me laugh. I adore a guy with a sense of humour and is fun to be around.


7.ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Oh goodness. I have such a huge wishlist that is an excellent question.
Defintely something expensive, although that sounds greedy. I don't have many high end products and I would love to have something pricey that isn't Too Faced, Urban Decay, etc.. (Although those are absolutly amazing brands, don't get me wrong!) I think something that I have been wanting for the longest time is the Yves Saint Laurent Creme De Blush. I have it on my wishlist as well, but I know I will never purchase it myself. Other than that, probably Diorshow mascara. I've been dying to try that forever but haven't had the money to purchase it.


I really hope you liked reading my first Tag post. I'd love to see all of your posts if you have done this! You can provide your link in the comments if you have and I'll check it out :) Looking foward to reading, have a lovely day! ♥

20 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I've read mixed reviews on the ELF eye shadow primer, my favorite is urban decay! It's $20 and your eyeshadow does not budge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looove the urban decay primer! I have it in sin and its gorgeous. I use sparingly though :P Lol :)
      Thanks for commenting darling

      Delete
  2. Ahh girl moisturizing and washing your face at night is SOOOO important!
    lol

    great post hon, i did this tag too! :)

    allthingsbeauty214.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know I know! Hahha :P I Need to start doing that lol
      And I'll definitely check it out! Thanks!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. fine cosmetics :))

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post! Really enjoyed reading this! Eyeliner also gives me a bit more confidence, makes me feel a bit more wide-eyed!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed reading! Me too! Part of every look :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. This is a great tag to read.
    Do you have a full review on that Smash Box primer?
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) And I don't but I'd love to do one if you'd like!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. I love lists like this - so much fun! And I can totally relate to your jealousy of your boyfriend's lashes. lol I swear, guys always have the longest lashes. Even my 6 year old nephew lashes are 3 times longer than mine. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! And I agree! It makes me soo jealous!

      Delete
  7. thank you for your sweet commets on my blog! ur so sweet!! by the way love this post!!
    http://fashionettista.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. just came across your blog today and im hooked!! great work

    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks that means so much to me, I'm glad that you enjoy reading! Thank you xoxoxo

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥