Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Outfit of the Day!

Hey loves, today I decided to do something a little different to change things up by doing an outfit of the day. I know this is a beauty blog, but I think it's fun to incorporate some different things in once in a while! It is really a beautiful day out, and normally on such a gorgeous day I would wear shorts, but I'm off to work soon and we can only wear pants or capris. This is a very casual look but perfect to keep you cool in the warmer weather. Also, I apologize about the picture quality. My camera is acting up today and most of the pictures are somewhat blurry :(

This is the outfit as a whole. It is super comfy and cute.


My top is from TJ Maxx. I got it for about $14.00. It is slouchy and can be worn on or off the shoulder. I'm wearing it on the shoulder to keep it more professional. Its a brown heather color with multi colored feathers printed on it. Although you cannot see it in the picture, the feathers also have metallic gold accents. This shirt is slightly cropped, but not over the top.


Here are the jeans I'm wearing, they're by my favorite brand called Almost Famous. These were purchased at TJ Maxx as well for about $20.00. They are dark wash and distressed with stud and diamond accents on the pockets front and back.


Moccasins from American Eagle. I got these for Christmas and cannot stop wearing them! These are adorable and my favorite pair of shoes. They are super soft on the inside and very comfortable.


Last, my Juicy Couture bracelet. My boyfriend got me this for valentines day and its so gorgeous!


I really hope you all enjoyed my first outfit of the day! Please let me know what you think of it in the comments!


12 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit hun xx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it's cute and looks super comfy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pants! I think I may have the same ones. And lovely blog:) I'm now following! Please check out my page and give me some feedback, if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! My favorite brand of jeans :)
      Thanks so much, id love to check it out and leave some feedback hun!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. outfits and beauty belong together! thank you for sharing! love your outfit, esp the fact that your SUPER-red bra straps keep showing up a bit (even if it might be a *ooopsie*) makes it fresh and spring-like! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! Hahha it is indeed an oopsie :P But i'm glad that its a good one !!! ;D
      <3

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥