Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring/Summer 2012 Nail Polish Collections

I love summer for so many reasons, but mainly because of the amazing nail polish collections that always are released, featuring both pastels and neons- my favorites!

Here's some of the collections that really caught my eye...

#1. Butter London


Bossy Boots - Light, opaque pistachio green. A beautiful take on neutral for this season.
Disco Biscuit -Hot pink with an undercurrent of tiny iridescent glitter particles.
Knackered - A sheer, twinkling oyster shade flecked with micro glitter particles.
Slapper - A truly teal lacquer, bold and very bright.
Trout Pout - An opaque shade of cantaloupe, pale and retro.
http://www.butterlondon.com/


#2: China Glaze Electropop


Kinetic Candy РLight blue cr̬me
Electric Beat – Periwinkle
Aquadelic – Bright, Creme Teal
Gaga For Green – Creamy Green
Sunshine Pop – Stunning Yellow
Make Some Noise – Bright Tangerine
Wicked Style – Deep Rose/Pink
Fuchsia Fanatic – Fuchsia pink
Gothic Lolita – Shimmering Mauve
Dance Baby – Bubblegum pink
Sweet Hook – Lilac
Techno – Hollographic Glitter confetti with hexagon and smaller flecks
http://www.chinaglaze.com/


#3. Zoya True Collection


Cho - a light, creamy nude especially nice for skin tones with olive or yellow undertones.
Farrah - an opaque light khaki-beige with subtle sandy, greenish undertones and a cream finish
Bevin - medium sage green with teal tones and a creamy opaque finish
Skylar - a medium steel blue with a softened, dusty look and speckled by visible gold and silver shimmer flecks.
Tru - A saturated, red-toned grape purple with speckled shimmer that reflects gold, orange and red
Lotus - a dreamy smoky shade for purple lovers that looks both soft and luminous.
http://www.zoya.com/

Don't forget to also check out other great collections by
Essie
Dior
Chanel
and Nubar

There are so many colors I want to pick up! What are your favorite colors for the spring and summer?


16 comments:

  1. Morning!!! I've tagged you in my 11 questions post.
    Check out your questions on my blog. :D
    <3 x
    http://www.lollycoral.com/2012/03/tag-11-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a big fan of both colors and nails polish. Would really like to own everything here haha.
    Thank you for following me, followed you back :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, wish i had the money to buy all of these!
      And thank you as well hun
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. haha I'd buy all those colours! :')
    nice post!

    xx,
    Julia
    http://voiceofwinter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice. xx

    p.s. I'm having a shoe giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All Colors are very prettty I need to get my hands on Butter London Nail polishes =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too i especially love disco biscuit!!

      Delete
  6. heey lovely blog :) would you like to follow each other?

    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I tagged you in a tag post that I did! Please check out my post for the rules and the questions! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com/2012/03/ive-been-tagged.html

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colors are perfect for summer!!

    everythingmingi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥