Monday, April 30, 2012

Another Summer Eye of the Day!

About a week ago, I posted a summer time eye of the day using neutrals and blue. A lot of people seemed to love it, so I decided to create another summer look for you all :) This one is a bronze and orange look, very warm and Summer ready. I came up with this on a whim a few mornings ago while I was trying to think of a look that used a bit more color. I've been wearing this almost every day now since coming up with it and I find it really compliments blue eyes because of the gold tones in it. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have been!


Products used:
~Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
~Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Sippin N Dippin (Lid)
~Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow in Penny (Crease)
~The Balm Eyeshadow in Shameless Shana (From the First Shady Lady Palette, outer V)
~L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Black (Upper lash line)
~Revlon Eyelash Curler
~L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara
~Milani Eye liner in Terra Brown (Lower lash line)

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty simple look. Love the liner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!! i have been wearing a look similar to this lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of my favorite looks lately :D Thankyou!

      Delete
  3. Great post simple and very pretty like what you have on your lower lash line.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Its my favorite eyeliner but sadly they discontinued it :(

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love this! So simple and lovely, perfect for an everyday look!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guuurl! I just awarded you with a Sunshine award which you can see on my blog :) happy blogging!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    Bhavi

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so pretty~! Love that it is so wearable ^^ I'll probably try this with similar colors, perfect for spring :D

    My Blog ~ xLittleBells♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should and then post it! Id love to see :)

      Delete
  7. loveeee your blog dear
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun I just nominated you for a blog award
    http://beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.ca/2012/05/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty eyes! :)

    http://joyceloveszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the make up is very nice!! il love it :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥