Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March Favorites!

Hey loves, hope you all had a wonderful day today! I completely forgot to do my favorites last month, so as promised, here they are this month! I really hope you enjoy them! I tried to narrow it down to five products to keep this post from being too long. The products I chose are not necessarily newly released products, but many are rediscovered favorites, so keep that in mind when reading!

The favorite products I chose for this month were Pink Beach Beach Babe body spray, Wet N Wild single eyeshadow in Penny, L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara, Milani Sunset Beach Blush and Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Cool Watermelon.


Pink Beach Beach Babe Body Spray: This stuff smells like the beach itself. It is a mix of Tiare Flower and Beach Musk. I'm not sure what either of these actually smell like, but together they smell like heaven! Even though the weather here is not the warmest, when I put this on it makes me feel like Summer all the time. I definitely recommend picking this up. For about $12.00, its worth it!

Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow in Penny: The perfect summer color! This shade is a gorgeous copper/pink and is a great dupe for MAC's Expensive Pink. I love this all over the lid with a deeper shade in the crease. It helps change up my everyday neutrals with a little pop of color. One of my favorites, and so affordable at only $1.99!

L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara: I'm sure you have all heard people raving about this hundreds of times, and I'll just be another of those raves to you, but I LOVE this stuff! I was recently obsessed with L'Oreal false fiber lashes mascara and this is even better. I've had this in my drawer for about a month and forgot to touch it, but rediscovered it about two weeks into march. I find this mascara gives me tons of volume, and you can either use it lightly for a more natural look or build it up for a dramatic look. It also holds a curl very well for those of you who are like me and have lashes that stick straight out.

Milani Minerals Blush in Sunset Beach: I picked this up about two or three months ago for 75% off at CVS and wasn't sure of the shade. Its an orangey brown that I didn't think would look that great on my fair complexion. Well, I was proved wrong! After applying foundation and bronzer, this blush looks fabulous. It is the perfect color for anyone with a tan (Or just uses bronzer-like me LOL.) This is going to be my Summertime go-to blush.

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Cool Watermelon: Last but not least is this gorgeous lipstick by Maybelline. Sadly, this is discontinued but its very easy to find it on Ebay or Amazon. I purchased this for $2.25 on Ebay after hearing about it on another blog. You might have heard me say before that I'm a bit afraid of color, so I used this as a lip stain. I blot it on my lips then smooth it out, and it gives the most gorgeous vibrant pink color! Unfortunatly, my camera captured it slightly orange, but if you look up others online you can see the true color. This lasts a very long time as well and looks great on a light complexion, and I'm sure on any for that matter! If you can, try this lipstick out, its the perfect pink for summertime!



I sincerely hope you all enjoyed my very first favorites post! Please, let me know if there is anything I can do to improve them! Thanks for reading and as always, leave comments, I love hearing from all of you :*

15 comments:

  1. A body spray that smells like the beach--nice!!! The WNW eye shadow looks define, and the mascara well, heard very good things about it so far. The lipstick looks bright n fun--hate discontinued items that are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it always happens like that. Fall in love with a product and just like that it's gone! Lol!

      Delete
  2. Great Post !!!!!
    Need to check out VS body spray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the products for spring!Luv the blush.
    http://prettyprincesspage.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly :) I love the blush too its so unique from typical pinks... thank you for commenting love! XOXO

      Delete
  4. Love that eyeshadow colour, so beautiful for summer!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice favorites!! I just put mine up as well:) That spray sounds like it smells soooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I checked yours out as well and they were great! Xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  6. The eyeshadow looks good and love the colour too. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its amazing quality for only 1.99! :D
      Thank you for commenting <3

      Delete
  7. I have the Pink Beach body mist and it's my favorite! I went looking for the bronzing lotion the day I saw it in a favorites video and couldn't find it in store, and they don't have it on their site either! :( One of my favorite Gurus I watch on Youtube's favorite lipstick is Cool Watermelon! I need to get that online! :) Awesome favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥