Thursday, April 19, 2012

Summer Time Eye of the Day!

I was really feeling summer time today with the sunny warm weather and was very inspired to do this look! It's your basic natural eye with two different blue eyeliners. I thought it was pretty unique and different, something out of my comfort zone. I hope you all like it and possibly find inspiration from it. I also wish I went over the top eyeliner more, it's pretty patchy and light. Oh well, I'm just wearing it to work anyways, lol. This really came out so much better in person!



Products used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Too Faced Naked Eye Palette (Colors used: Silk Teddy and Nude Beach on the Lid, Push up in the crease.)
Maybelline Gel Liner in Sapphire (Upper lash line)
Milani Liquify Liner in Aqua (Lower lash line)
Revlon Eyelash curler
Maybelline the Falsies Flared mascara in Blackest Black


25 comments:

  1. Wow that looks sooo gorgeous! You're incredibly talented! Looks wonderful!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you love! That means a lot to me, you are so sweet !

      Delete
  2. so pretty and colorful!!
    are those contact lenses btw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you love! And yes, they are, but not colored ones- they're prescription :P

      Delete
  3. i really like this look, its so pretty.

    http://purelybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super pretty and great for summer :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute summer look at it looks quite simple to do! Will defo be trying it out soon when the weathers up for it!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was very simple, and I really hope you do try it out!

      Delete
  6. I like that, it is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty look.
    Pleasecheck your email I have email you.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woow Kelsey this is really gorgeous I have to beg you to do a tutorial now please you seem to have a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet!!! It was actually really easy, just one color on the lids, one in the crease, and two different blue eyeliners. That means so much that you think that!

      Delete
  9. What a beautiful look! I love neutral shadows with a pop of color - and my blue is my favorite color of all, so this is right up my alley. I think I'm going to have to get that Maybelline liner - such a pretty color! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Very glad you like it :D

      Delete
  10. Very pretty colors!

    heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that eye color is gorgeous!!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥