Sunday, April 1, 2012

Too Faced Summer Eye Palette!

I'm not sure if I'm behind on this or if this was JUST released, but I think I need it. If you read my blog, you will know that I absolutly love Too Faced products of every kind, especially their palettes such as this one. They're great for the amount of product you get and have such wonderful quality. While browsing blogs the other day, I came across an advertisement for a new palette by Too Faced called the Too Faced Summer Eye Palette. It was love at first sight!

This palette is filled with every color you need for summertime, from pink to blue to coral to brown, this will have you looking fabulous all summer.

Too Faced describes this lovely product as: A limited-edition, tropical-inspired eye shadow palette which captures the fun colors of long summer days and sultry summer nights.


So you may wonder, did you order it?!
........Well no. Its already out of stock?! &@#$#*!
I'm dying to get this. They're going to notify me when it is in stock.

Okay okay, here it is!

The cover is so pretty and tropical. The prettiest packaging of all their palettes yet.

Here's the inside. *Drooling.* It's so gorgeous with its ocean background.

The colors this palette includes are:
Sugar Sand: Shimmery dusty rose
Peach Fuzz: Shimmery golden peach
Sunbeam: Pale gold shimmer
Plumeria: Vivid pink
Coral Crush: Coral Pink Shimmer
Mermaid: Muted Teal
Cocoa Beach: Plum brown shimmer
Chocolate Sun: Shimmery rich brown
Toasted Coconut: Matte Caramel

These colors all sound so amazing, I can't even decide which ones I'm the most excited about. I'm hitting my Sephora Tuesday, and I'm really hoping it's in stores by then! I can't wait to get my hands on this palette. If any of you managed to get it, let me know!!! How do you like it?




Images courtesy of http://www.toofaced.com/

16 comments:

  1. so pretty! i can not wait to get that one in at work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must love to see all the new products coming in! I'm so jealous! lol

      Delete
  2. I hate to be a bad influence, but you totally do need it. ;) I got it last Tuesday, and I've used it everyday since. It's a great palette for any time, but it's particularly greatd for summer because it's got enough neutrals with some bold brights mixed in to be fun but wearable. My favorite shades are Coral Crush and Mermaid - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lucky!! Where did you get it from? And you should do a full review on it!!! I'm dying to see more on it.

      Delete
    2. I ordered it from the Too Faced website like the day it came out - I fell in love as soon as I saw a preview photo. lol I actually just posted a review and some swatches if you're interested. :)

      Delete
    3. I checked out your review! It looks even better now! They haven't notified me of a restock yet :(

      Delete
  3. Very pretty:) Great colors as well:)<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any of the Too Faced eye palettes and I keep seeing them on beauty blogs and now I really want one! Hope you manage to get it soon! :) xx

    http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should invest in one, they are amazing and worth the money!! Thank you so much, hope i do too!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! I think your blog is great and you really deserve it! Check out my blog for the details :)

    http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gooood luck! mermaid an chocolate sun look so pretty :-O hope you can find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss! I know they're all so gorgeous :DD

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥