Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wet N Wild Gray's Anatomy

So today I went to Five Below (If you don't know what that is, its a store in New England that carrys a little bit of everything and nothing is over five dollars) to pick up some last minute Easter cards. Naturally, I had to look at the lovely Wet N Wild display mine has. They hadn't stocked it in the longest time, but today was my lucky day! They had! I picked up two new polishes, both from the Quick Dry line in the colors Grays Anatomy and Hanna Pinktana. They cost me only $1.99 each, and although I have never tried a Wet N Wild polish before, I figured I didn't have much to lose.

Grays Anatomy was my first choice. Its a gorgeous somewhat-sheer silvery grey polish with purple and green duochrome. Absolutly gorgeous. This once stood out to me like none of the others did. The duochrome effect is not as obvious on the nails as it was in the bottle, but nonetheless looks amazing.

I loved working with this nail polish. Its drag and streak free! It has very even coverage, and the brush is the perfect size. Although the line is called "Fast dry" It isn't the fastest drying nail polish I've used. I would give that spot to Sally Hansen.

All pictures are with three coats, no base or top coat.
Bright Lighting
I took this picture to show the true duochrome effect the polish has in real life. It was difficult to capture in the other pictures but I managed to get the right angle here! :D


I also apologize for how messy these are :( Lol, I took them right after painting my nails and before I was able to clean up the edges :P

Well thats all I have for you today! I hope you all have a great Easter and enjoy spending time with your loved ones!

Upcoming Posts:
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner Review
Julep Annette Nails
MAC EOTD using Girlish Romp Mineralize quad for spring!
Giveaway?????? :)


12 comments:

  1. such a beautiful color! hm... doubt i can find wet'n'wild around here though :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And ugh thats diasppointing :(((

      Delete
  2. The color is great! I keep seeing it but haven't purchased yet. Just might! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should! Only two dollars its so worth it.

      Delete
  3. I can NEVER find wet n wild:( Not at the Target near me or Ulta. Maybe Walmart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Some walmarts have it. My Super Walmart has it, but the regular one doesn't. Its worth checking out though because my target and ulta doesnt have it either :(

      Delete
  4. I love this polish too! You should try putting it on a darker base for a different effect. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice, it seems like a good dupe of OPI's "Not Like the Movies" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never seen that polish, I'm off to check it out now, Lol :)
      Thank you for your comment love :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥