Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bed Head After-Party Review

Hello everyone, hope you all had a great day! It's time for a review! I know I havn't done one in a while and unfortunatly I still don't have my camera cord, So I'm using a generic image :(

Meet my favorite hair product in the whole wide world!
Bed Head's After Party is a smoothing cream for "Silky, shiny, healthy looking hair" It also claims to be "The perfect party favor. After-Party hair creme for silky, smooth, shiny, healthy looking hair. Control the funky fly-aways and silk-ify your hair." If this seems too good to be true, think again. This does everything it promises!

To use, I apply this on my dry hair after I've styled. I typically use a dime sized amount (a little goes a long way) and concentrate most of the product on my ends, then working the rest up to the top of my hair. Since this product comes in a cream form, it doesn't get as greasy as say, a serum, but I still tend to be careful not to use too much towards my roots, just in case. After I apply this, it's easy to see the difference. Not only does it add shine to my hair but it makes it feel like silk. On days where I just feel like wearing a pony tail, I just run this through it and Voila! Instant sleek hair.

When it comes to the packaging, I don't even want to talk about the outside, lol. I love the hot pink color, but not the design so much. This product does come with a pump, which I love when anything has a pump. It is so easy to control the amount of product you want to use and you don't end up with waste.

The only downfall to this product is the price. Typically it sells for about $18 a bottle (3.4 ounces) You can find it at stores like walmart and target or at your local salon. I always tend to splurge on my hair products, but I know some people don't like to do that. If you're one of those people that don't, please take my advice and make this your first! Its worth every penny. This is one of those hair products that you wish you knew about years ago :)

16 comments:

  1. Very true- you can't use too much product towards your roots unless you want a flat look. Nice product! I used this years ago when my hair was shorter-I remember loving it. =-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Ive loved this one forever! Has to be my favorite :)

      Delete
  2. This product sounds brilliant if it definitely does what it says!
    :)

    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk
    Stop by and checkout my blog sometime, I would love to know what you think. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, its my favorite!
      Would love to check out your blog as well xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ohyes, Of course Im following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this stuff, smells soo good! Check out my blog and follow back on bloglovin if you'd like!
    Drey - highdollarhippie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does! I'll check out your blog for suree :)

      Delete
  5. thanks for stopping by my page. im totally following you back now. your blog is pretty kool, i love reading reviews before i buy a product. its a heads up, ya kno.

    thanks

    Check me out? DIY/FASHION/TIPS & TRICKS, HOW-TO & STYLE Magazine Blog!

    http://summerxkim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you following back :) Thanks, I'm so glad you like it!

      Delete
  6. my brother uses a lot of bed head styling products and he is a trained hair dresser so i think it always says something if the professionals use them!

    xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I base a lot of my purchases based on that fact!

      Delete
  7. hey! We share a name! haha:) I'm a Kelsey Too:) I thought it was funny and had to comment haha:) Let's follow eachother??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yay!! Of course I'd love to follow! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥