Monday, July 16, 2012

BIC Soleil Savvy Disposable Razor Review

Hello everyone and happy Monday! Just kidding, Mondays are the worst. Today I thought I'd share a product with you that I was recently asked by BzzAgent to test out. BzzAgent is a website that sends out FREE products in exchange for you spreading the word about it and reviewing it. The more you "Buzz" to other people, the more free products you will recieve! Best of all, the whole website is one hundred percent free. Even signing up won't cost you a penny!

You can click here to sign up!

About two weeks ago, they sent me the BIC Soleil Savvy Disposable razor to try out and let them know my thoughts about it. I thought I'd also pass on those thoughts to all of my lovely followers and readers!




At first glance I already loved it. Pink is one of my favorite colors and it looks adorable. Here's what it claims:

-3 flexible blades for a flawlessly smooth shave
-Lubricating strips with Vitamin E
-Pivoting head and rubber grip for ultimate comfort





So, lets get a little more up close and personal with this razor...




So cute right? But the design and the sparkles in the handle aren't the only things that I love, the performance of the razor is also out of this world. I have used so many different types of both disposable and cartridge razors before that it would take forever to name them all to you. I know what to expect from low and high end razors, but this one took me by complete surprise. I expected what you usually get from disposable razors-mediocre performance, stubble, a few nicks, and you have to toss it away about a week later. I have been using this razor everyday since the day I recieved it two weeks ago and it shows no signs of needing a replacement head. It provides a super close shave that you can't find in any other disposable razor. I also really love how it glides across my skin and doesn't catch in weird places.

Another really great thing about this razor is that it seems to be much more economical than other disposable razors. I've bought disposables that come with about ten to the pack, and thats a lot of plastic you use quickly then throw away. I think it's great that with the BIC Soliel Savvy you get one plastic handle and four razor heads. It saves lots of unecessary waste. Once those cartridges are worn out, you do have to purchase a whole new pack of razor heads and the handle, but the heads last way longer than throw away disposables.

Overall I'm really loving this razor and I'm so glad I was able to try it out! I love the smooth close I get and how affordable it is. You can buy it at drugstores and mass market retailers for about $7.49.




Disclaimer: This is not a paid or sponsored post. I am a BzzAgent and I received a BzzKit complete with product and coupons to share by being a member of BzzAgent. My thoughts and opinions are 100% honest and my own and were not swayed in any way. My opinions my be different from others.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review and yes, it looks so pretty! xo akiko

    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Kelsey,
    nice review:)Your blog is cute:) Thank you for visiting me, your lovely comment and following, I follow back via gfc.

    lovely week and kisses
    http://chris-ed.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..it looks so cute :) I love it

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey love, great post. thank you so much for your awesome comment on my blog. gladly follow you back. hope to hear more often with u,

    kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, thanks so much for following back!
      xoxo
      Kelsey

      Delete
  5. Take care of your face with shaving so for more information about
    shaving click here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥