Thursday, July 26, 2012

Get to Know Me! | 25 Random Questions

Hey guys!
I've just come to realize that I've had my blog for quite a while now
and I've never properly allowed you all to get to know me well!
I've mentioned things here and there about myself that you may or may have not picked up along the way, but I figured it be a great way to share some interesting things about myself by answering these 25 random questions!
I hope you all enjoy :)



1. Where were you 3 hours ago? - Napping!

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - There's a lot, but closest to me.. my water bottle.

3. What are you wearing right now? - PJ Shorts and a cami.

4. What are the colors of your bedroom walls? - Brown, with green and blue polka dots on them

5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment /BBM? - Hmmm, looks like Ancia from http://overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com/

6. What does your last text message say? - I couldn't tell you. Not sure where my phone is at the moment! :P

7. Can you Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? - No, I refuse to drink either! I'm not a big soda person. I'v never enjoyed the taste.

8. Is your hair curly or straight? - Its wavy, but I wish it was straight. It would be a lot less work in the morning getting ready!

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? - Public speaking is definitely a challenge for me. I've never been shy, but I've always been afraid to speak in front of anyone at all. I'm not sure what it is but I can't stand it.

10. Favorite 2 color combination? - I love blue and brown. Of course, its the colors of my bedroom and bathroom!

11. What is your favorite accessory? - I love to wear rings. I always have them on!

12. Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? - Emma Stone. She always looks gorgeous and wears the most amazing pieces.

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? - TJ maxx and Marshalls are my hands down favorites. They have the cutest clothing, accessories, and high end hair products / makeup. I think I go there at least two times a week ;)

14. When was the last time you drove out of town? - Just about a week ago, I drove with my boyfriend to the beach.

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? - My fan going, its about 85 degrees in my room!

16. What was the last thing you bought? - I actually didn't buy anything today, but last night I bought a small mango pineapple smoothie from McDonald's. I cant get enough of them.

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? - That I'm exhausted.

18. Favorite Food? - I've never had a favorite food, I could say I'm a big fan of pasta and watermelon though.

19. Biggest turn off? - People who think they know everything!

20. What do you always have on you/wear? - My promise ring from my boyfriend, class ring, and bow ring from my grandmother.

21. What does your screen name mean/how did you come up with it? - I don't think I have a screen name.

22. Favorite style of top/blouse? - I really like V neck T shirts. They are so comfortable yet girly at the same time.

23. Favorite tv show? - Hardcore Pawn. If you've never watched it, you must! Other than that, Storage Wars, or any "True Life" type of show.

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? - I couldnt remember for the life of me!

25. What does your dream bedroom look like? - I have my dream bedroom!

If you like this Questions Tag, repost it and send me the link, I would love to read some of your answers!


26 comments:

  1. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I would love to follow each other!

      Delete
  2. Awesome answers! I too am totally terrified of public speaking - I actually hate it, I get so nervous! Also I totally agree - blue & brown together is a great combo, especially for home decor!
    xx

    Bree from
    The Urban Umbrella
    xo

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't do it at all for the life of me! And yes, makes the best combination! Thanks for commenting darling <3

      Delete
  3. I love that you have polka dots on your bedroom walls :) Thanks for following, I'm now following back <3

    sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! :D Love that your following back

      Delete
  4. Great Q's and A's!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing answers and amazing blog!
    Following you! Stop by sometimes :)
    http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your answers- and I think I love your room colors lol =-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now we are following you!! hope we keep in touch ;)
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw thanks for checking us out! yes definitely we'll follow you! We're always looking for good beauty tips and it seems like you have some really great tips from what we've seen so far! :) Totally agree...v necks are the best. super sexy and flattering on everyone!

    xox
    Kathryn & Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks you're too great!! So glad to have you following back, keep in touch!

      Delete
  9. Completely agree with no. 19! Followed you, follow us back? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Sorry, I don't see you following me :/

      Delete
  10. I really like your blog - now I know more about you now! :D

    Maybe we could follow each other? :D
    I already follow you! (name: "fille" - you should find me on the last page, because I haven't got a profile picture)

    My fashion blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, We can definitely follow each other:)

      Delete
  11. omg! love the pics <333 mind if we follow each other? :) i love everything about your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Id be so happy to follow each other :)

      Delete
  12. Nice questions! Love your blog!! I follow you now with google friend connect and bloglovin too! Hope you'll do the same!! I wait for you in my blog!! Kisses!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. great getting to know you! i also constantly wear a ring my parents got for me. kit dear :D xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Your so sweet thanks for your comment Jess<3

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥