Sunday, July 29, 2012

July Empties | What I've Used Up This Month!

I'm so sad it's the end of July.
I feel like Fall is already here.
I walk around the mall and see Halloween decorations, it's awful.
I wish Summer was an extra month long, we could take one from fall (Even though my birthday's in fall!) :P
But on a better note about another month ending, it means another round of empty containers I've gathered to show you :D
I've been doing so much better at finishing products lately and have been really cutting into my stash!
It's such a great feeling to have all of these empty containers, and I couldn't wait to share them with you!



Garnier Fructis Flexible Control Anti Humidity Hairspray: Love love love this hairspray! As the name mentions, it has a flexible hold. I can't stand hard hold hairsprays, but this one is easy to brush out and doesn't flake. It's great for straight or curly styles.

Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer: This was mediocre. Didn't love it, didn't hate it. It did an OK job at keeping my makeup on and didn't break me out. That's all.

Naked Naturals Shea Butter and Avocado Smoothing Conditioner: I adore this conditioner. You can typically find it for a dollar or two ($1.50 at Big Lots!) and it's fantastic for such a good price. It leaves my hair silky soft and very moisturized. A must try!

Playboy Shimmer Shower Gel in Pink Sugar: Lame, I know, but I've had this sitting around for a good two years now. I got it as part of a gift set for christmas (?) Doesn't smell like sugar but lathers nicely and leaves me clean!

Milani Easy Liner for Eyes Glitter in Terra Brown: SO so so so so sad this is gone. My favorite eyeliner. I bought it on clearance at CVS (It's now discontinued) and fell in love. Its a gorgeous metallic brown with silver glitter. Teaches me to buy discontinued items.

TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray: I'm sure you've all heard loads about this stuff. I don't know how well it protects my hair cause you really can't tell, but it helps make it more manageable and smooth for straightening. Repurchased.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin: I would like this stuff so much better if it had a pump. I almost don't like it simply based on the bottle. Otherwise, it has good coverage and a nice finish. I've replaced it with the Maybelline Superstay 24 hour foundation and I'm loving it.

Olay Moisture Replenishing Mousse Cleanser: I like this product. It removes my makeup well, and foams nicely to leave you with a super clean face. Would repurchase if it wasn't discontinued.


Isn't it amazing how many products you can finish up if you focus on them?
I hope I can have even more to share next month!
Keep reading for my July favorites, I will probably have them up on Tuesday!

36 comments:

  1. Love your blog it is so helpful!!!
    Thanx for this post :)

    Christina xxx
    2stylemates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Naked Naturals Conditioner sounds great! I've never seen it before, and I imagine it's not available where I am...
    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I can barely find it where I am as well, just so happened to get it at big lots for a great deal. I'll probably never find it again! Lol

      Delete
  3. Hi lady! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and of course I would love to follow you :) I can ALWAYS use cosmetic advice :) xoxo
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. i like the products on the picture <3 your blog is very good and interesting :)

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)
    Really nice products you reviewed !!

    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, your too sweet. I'll visit your blog for sure.

      Delete
  6. GReat post dear! Thanks for visit my blog and follow. I`m following you back ( for gfc and bloglovin ) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comment =)
    i'll follow you back right now =)
    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of a TRESemme heat protection, i am looking for a good one and this bottle looks huge.
    Thanks for the comment sweetie, i saw this skirt and i had to buy it. Was looking for a pretty aztec skirt so long and then i found one at walmart lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this one, and its only four dollars a bottle, great deal! And your welcome, maybe i should clothes shop at walmart more? Hahah such a cute skirt :)

      Delete
  9. thanks for your comment and following, following you back of course :D that avocado stuffs sounds awesome...probably because i love eating them so it brings good thoughts :D

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it is awesome although I don't like eating them :( Haha, thanks so much for commenting and following back :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks for your comment on my blog!!! I have followed you back xx

    Marla
    www.trendstruck.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving your blog!
    I just followed on GFC/BlogLuvin. Follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it:)
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear!
    Thanks for your comment.
    I'm following you back on gfc and bloglovin.
    Keep in touch!
    Kisses

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great product reviews! Awesome blog!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great products, nice tips :)I am now following you also~ :)

    -Tammy
    http://silksatinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the product reviews! Now following you back :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for passing by my blog! I love yours! I definitely follow back!
    Kisses <3

    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blogs and information attracts me to come back again n again.

    Thank You.
    online shopping store
    http://www.theonlineshoppingstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing this! Nice blog! Followed you on bloglovin maybe follow me back?

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! The heat tamer spray is definitely my favourite.
    It's a huge pet peeve of mine when foundations don't have a pump! Makes things so much more difficult.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm now following yours, hope you will follow back. xx
    just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. We all love our cosmetics :)


    Thank you for visiting Blush and your lovely comment! I am following you now (Google and bloglovin.

    Xoxo
    Paula
    Blush-paula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥