Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Favorites!

Hey loves! Since tomorrow marks the first day of August,
It means today is my July Favorites post!
I've been recently trying out lots of new products and have been
So pleased the with results, that they've made it to my July Favorites :)


Retro Creams & Perfume Shea Butter Cream in Chocolate Coconut: So lately I've been on a spontaneous hunt for a great hand cream. I tried a few but was never satisfied. Then I came across this little wonder on Etsy. Its by Retro Creams & Perfume (visit her here!) and it is in the scent Milk Chocolate Coconut. This is such a luxurious cream, very thick and moisturizing. It's hand made and free of parabens, phtalates, and harmful chemicals. Also the scent is to die for. She has hundreds of wonderful and unique scents to choose from as well. I've already sent her my second order! I also love supporting small businesses so please check her out!


Pulanna Bio Gold Pearl Cream: I just love this. I bought this at Marshalls for $10.00 and it is so amazing. First of all, look how gorgeous it is. Yes, that's the cream that looks like little pearls! It comes with a small spoon to scoop out the cream, and you apply it all over your face. It is very lightweight, but it is a great moisturizer and helped brighten my skin alot.


Sebastian Whipped Creme: This is the first Sebastian product I've ever tried, and I'm very impressed! I apply this to damp, towel dried hair. It comes out looking exactly like Whipped cream that you would have on your desert, except this is for your hair! It lightly conditions the hair while also giving a tiny bit of hold. I put this in the night before I straighten my hair and it leaves it soft, silky, and frizz free!


Maybelline Super Stay Makeup: As I mentioned in my empties post, I picked this up as a replacement for my Revlon Colorstay foundation, and I'm so glad I did. The coverage is medium but buildable. It dries to a dewy finish, which I always set with powder. I wouldn't say this lasts 24 hours like the pacakge suggests, but it does last through a hot workday, which is good enough for me. The only complaint I have about this foundation is that it doesn't include a pump, and is a bit annoying to get out of the bottle.


Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Wakiki Strip: I adore this as a highlighting bronzer. I use a matte bronzer all over my face and then use this on my cheeks. Its a gorgeous peachy/bronze, so it's even usable on light skin tones like mine. This isn't an all over bronzer because it is too shimmery to use everywhere but looks great right on the cheekbones for a sunkissed look.

I apologize for such long explanations of each product, but I've been really loving these products and had to give you a full look on them!! Feel free to link your favorites below if you have done them, I'd love to check them out!

48 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's August tomorrow, July has gone so quickly! I haven't tried any of these products before, but I definitely want to now you've mentioned them! Lovely post <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i agree! Glad you enjoyed, thank you so much!!

      Delete
  2. Interesting products :) I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pearl cream looks soo cool. I would buy it just because of that hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh that Physicians formula highlighting bronzer is gorgeous!!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous and doubles as eyeshadow too! Thanks for commenting sweetie!

      Delete
  5. I followed you back pretty :) Do you have any brand in particular that you love when it comes to foundations and concealers?

    http://www.tuwentytri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following sweetie, for foundations, I love Revlon. Colorstay in particular has very high coverage, but they also have medium and lighter coverage ones depending on your needs. For concealer, I really like the Maybelline instant age rewind concealer. it really brightens up your eyes and has great coverage :)

      Delete
  6. Love your favorites!! I really want to try the Maybelline super stay foundation! I've heard so many good things about it!
    I also love the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Wakiki Strip! Its great :D
    Already following you! Follow back?

    http://doublecasualchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should, I love the coverage, it just gives a beautiful finish :) I love it as well! The peach in it just makes it so gorgeous! Would love to follow back my dear :)

      Delete
  7. I am following you back ^_^ Keep in touch <3

    Love
    Apurva
    http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for stopping by! happy to follow you back, here and on bloglovin'! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your favorites!
    I follow you ;)
    unacitaconcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the sound of the shea butter cream, I think I will have to check it out. Great favourites!

    xo Natasha
    http://thenightiswild.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It smells good enough to eat and is super moisturizing! You would love it. Thank you :)

      Delete
  11. So cool that pearl cream! Your blog is also very lovely, of course I'll follow you! I now follow you on GFC and Bloglovin (:
    Love, Kiek.
    www.kieksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous?! Thanks for following sweetie!

      Delete
  12. What a lovely blog! I follow you now! Would love for you to check out mine! xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hay :D
    I just came across your LOVELY blog, do you want su to follow each other :) I will love that..

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses from Russia,
    www.annmartynova.ru

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by my blog! love yours, followin' you!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  16. so inspirational<3
    Please, check out my blog and tell what you think about my new travel post^^ and we can also follow each other via GFC, and also bloglovin cause it’s a great way to keep in touch ^^
    Xoxo
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to check out your blog and follow love xoxox

      Delete
  17. Great tips, the bronzer is gorgeous!!

    I'm following you here and bloglovin too! Thanks for comment is my blog! I loved yours!

    Kisses, Rebeca
    www.multistyle.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks *-* , here is so beautiful too.
    i follow you back,
    Kiss ;*
    http://itsblond.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love bronze powder, thanks for your visit you are so sweet I'm following you back.Kisses
    city.aholic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  21. Followed you back! Lovely products and review. Great post!
    PS please vote for me in ae's contest! Click here: on.ae.com/LYSmRz

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've been wanting to try the Maybelline Super Stay for the longest time - I think this post has officially sold me on it. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I think you will love it, it's definitely one of my favorites :D

      Delete
  23. Hi!

    what a great blog! I'm so bad with make-up and beauty that I need all the help I can get! =)

    Thanks for the lovely comment and follow! following you back =)

    Melanee
    xo
    melaneeshale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. PEARL CREMEEEEEEEEEE?!?! That is insane! what a great invention ^_^ I have never seen that before. And I of course like the glitter too. :) I am your NEWEST follower GFC! I hope you can stop by, let me know what you think of my blog and follow back now too! HUGS from USA!

    God bless,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wooaah! great collection of all the great products. I like all the products. Well, Thanks for sharing such a nice post.

    Sebastian Whipped Creme

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥