Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask | New Skincare Routine Staple!

Over the past few months, I've been on a never ending search trying to find something to help my super-acne prone skin.
I've tried so many things, from face washes, spot treatments, and so on with no success.
So, come last week and a new discovery.
I was visiting Lush, (Which by the way I now love) and found this little guy.
I've heard great things on Youtube and such about the wonders of the Cupcake face mask and how great it is for acne-prone skin,
so I knew I had to get it.

Opening it, it smells like mint and chocolate mixed together. Amazing!
It has a thick texture, but smooth with no exfoliation.


With my skin being more full of breakouts than ever,
This has done wonders.
I apply it at night for about 15 minutes and when I wake up,
My breakouts are less irritated and noticeably smaller.

I also love that it gives a tingling feeling due to the spearmint.
You can feel this one working!


What Lush says about this face mask: To calm breakouts, this Rhassoul mud cleans and soothes, while cocoa butter, linseed and cocoa powder soften the skin. Balancing peppermint, spearmint and sandalwood oils complete the effective deep cleansing experience.

When my skin needs a little extra TLC, I use this face mask. I always apply a night cream after, due to drying, but if you have super oily skin, you may not have to. I recommend this for any acne prone skin, from combination to oily. As I said, if your skin is too dry it may dry it out even more.
This small container will last you about 4-5 uses, or a month, but keep it in the fridge!

Price: $6.95 USD / 2.1 ounce.

Have you ever tried a Lush Fresh Face Mask? If so, which one?


28 comments:

  1. I've always fancied this but never remember to put it in my basket, I must try it next time!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutly, and its very affordable for a lush product!

      Delete
  2. I really want to try one of these but ever since my friend told me she had a reaction to it and it made her break out it kind of put me off trying it, but after reading your review i think i may have to reconsider :)
    Great post lovely!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats the thing about face products, they have so many ingredients you never know when you may have a reaction :/ I tend to have sensitive skin and it really helped me, so maybe try it out! Thanks so much for commenting my dear :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love the Lush Skin Care Products! :)
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings ,kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you following! Thanks so much!!!!

      Delete
  4. love it and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should really go to Lush! I have 2 right by me but I never stopped by. I will try it out!

    Happy Tuesday!
    Classic Glam Blog xxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a little bit pricey, but it has some amazing products. You definitely should give it a try!

      Delete
  6. i need to try it!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never try this , but i need :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, I'm your newest follower :)
    check out my blog- http://methelittlenewbie.blogspot.ie/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much for comment and follow dear! i follow you now too!
    you have a great blog!
    xx
    Almu
    http://fashioninmysteps.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think i need this.. My face is breaking out.... Thanks for the idea.

    Xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi dear....nice to meet you I'm vendy your new follower...
    I like lush mask... I think are so fresh and natural...especially I love lush at all...
    the only one thing that I don't like of this product, is that you use immediatly...or in one week because it expire...
    kiss
    vendy

    http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, thats also what I don't like about it. You can still use it after the use by date, it just isn't as strong. Thanks so much for following and commenting, it means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  12. thanks for your comment<3 im following you now on gfc:)))
    i absolutely LOVE lush and this mask is one of my favourites! also, try the lush Fresh farmacy face soap if you havent yet, its great for an acne prone skin!*
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! I will definitely have to check it out, I've heard good things about it but have never gotten around to purchasing it!

      Delete
  13. Gotta try this!
    Gonna follow you back!
    Just curiosity: how did you find my blog?
    xo,
    Alicia.M
    nosolomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I found you while just browsing other blogs :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥