Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Note to all my Lovely Followers!

As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been on here in months. I have found myself feeling very overwhelmed and busy that I havn't had the time to come on here. But in the past few weeks I have really been missing blogging and communicating with all my great followers! :( So, I decided that i'm going to find the time for blogging since it has become a huge passion of mine. I won't be able to blog daily like I used to, but a few times a week instead, which is acceptable :) I also need to purchase a new USB cord for my camera, so within a weeks time I will be back to posting!! I appreciate each and everyone of your support and I'm so glad to be back on here!

15 comments:

  1. Hey, I gladly tell you that I restarted my blog and I saw that you followed it earlier. Unfortunately I lost all of my followers now and I'd appreciate it a lot if you followed me again. Check out my "new" blog and feel free to follow me if you like it. I follow you back of course.

    xx BBella
    http://www.justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to follow you again, thanks for commenting :)
      Xoxo
      Kelsey

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you're coming back hun :)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hun cheers for commenting on my blog so glad i found urs its amazing! following u xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie glad to have you following :D

      Delete
  4. I hope everything is going well with you! You have a lovely blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back!
    Have a nice day!

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering where you went! Glad youre back:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Can't wait to see the next blog post. =-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for stopping by & following!!!! I’m following you back now :)

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kelsey!

    We absolutely love your blog. It's so informative and fun to read. :)

    If you have time, please check out our blog and Polyvore:
    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com
    http://thirteenfashionblog.polyvore.com

    Thanks,
    Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥