Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Now Accepting Sponsors for the Month of August!

Hey Guys! I feel like lately my blog has grown a lot and has had much recent success. I hope you have all been enjoying what I've shared with you, because I've truly been enjoying sharing my reviews and various other posts.

Because of this, I am so excited to annouce that I will now be accepting sponsors! I feel like this will be a great way for both companies and independent bloggers alike to gain more traffic and help them grow.


Large Ad- $10/month. Featured at the top, above medium and small ads. Includes your own guest post and featured in sponsor intro post. 2 available.

Medium Ad- $8/month. Featured below large ad but above small ads. Featured in sponsor intro post. 3 available.

Small Ad- $5/month. Featured in sponsor intro post. 5 available.

I will gladly give an honest review on my blog of products or items you wish to send. Each review will include detailed pictures and links. You do not have to be a sponsor to do so.

I am flexible with size. If your ad is a bit different than the sizes i have specified, please let me know and we can easily make arrangements.

All payments will be made through Paypal. Please contact me at Kelseylovescosmetics@gmail.com if you are interested!

I am always open to these opportunities, as long as the product/sponsor reflects the style and content of KelseyLovesCosmetics.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

32 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog! Follow you too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome, and thank you as well :)

      Delete
  2. Hi dear thnks for ur comment n following me
    I follow u back on gfc now :)
    xx
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win a pair of custom denim shorts by Khojo Vintage!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!!! Thanks for following back!

      Delete
  4. your awesome! followed right back - I am excited for your next post!

    ANYONE ELSE WANT A FOLLOWER? We can follow each other and create a huge circle. Let me know once you followed me in google friend connect and I will follow right back.

    -xoxo-
    senyoritalakwachera.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog darling!
    Thanks for visiting my blog,for your comment!,for your following!I start to follow this blog right now!
    I follow you also with bloglovin'!
    ChicToChic
    ChicToChic on Facebook
    Kisse,
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool thing, must be nice to have sponsors! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    Have a lovely day!!

    Mary xx
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is such a cute thing! I love it!
    Would we like to follow each other? :) I follow you now :)
    http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great blog,follow back with pleasure!!!:Dkisses, LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kelsey, thanks for following... following you too doll!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I gave you an award on my blog :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have so sweet blog , would you love to follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, I love your post, dear! <3
    Can we follow each other via GFC? ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey, k! keep up the great work with your blog. :) hope you get many sponsors.

    xoxo,
    jasmine
    ADAM ❤ ALEX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog is awesome,follow each other?

    http://falleninfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We can definitely follow each other.

      Delete
  15. Hey! thank you for your comment :) i follow you on GFC and bloglovin, follow me too! i also have twitter if you have... we can follow each other there too.

    take care!

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you will get a lot of offers :) Maybe it will help you if we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin. Let me know and I'll follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling, I would love to follow!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥