Thursday, July 19, 2012

Quick Post: Small Target Haul!

Target has to be one of my favorite stores of all time. I swear I think I visit about once a week. This week I picked up a couple of things worth sharing so here they are, all tied together in a quick post because I'm about to leave for work soon!



-TREsemme Heat Tamer Spray
: I'm almost out of my current bottle so I had to pick up another. I love this stuff, it absolutly minimizes the heat damage and leaves my hair more managable than without.

-Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Copper: I felt like this would look gorgeous over black liquid eyeliner or on the bottom lash line, best of all, it was only $1.00!!

-Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Cream: I picked this up because I was in desperate need of a frizz taming cream..For some reason this was on clearance for only 66 cents so I couldn't pass it up! Looking foward to tryin this out and I might just do a review on it :)


Close up of the Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Copper so you could see how truly gorgeous it is!



Rose Gold Lucita Flip Flops by Mossimo: I've been eyeing these flip flops for WEEKS and I finally decided to purchase them! I'm so happy, they are the most gorgeous color in the world. I love anything rose gold so they are perfect :)

So Thats all! I hope you enjoyed this quick haul post and look foward to talking with you all in the comments! xoxo


11 comments:

  1. Nice haul, those shoes are super cute! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flip flops, wish I could find a pair like that in the UK.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Target as well.Great Haul. You should do a EOTD using thT Elf eyeliner.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice haul, love the flip flops!;) and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I'm following you back! Let's keep in touch!
    xoxo Helmiina
    http://secretuntiltomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glitter eyelinner!

    Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eyeliner looks beautiful, it'll make your eyes really pop :)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the glitter eyeliner, and the flipflop ! You blog is lovely, I hope you can visit mine some time, if you like it, you can follow and let me know, I always follow back, cheers and have a wonderful weekend :)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey) i'm in love with your blog! following you!

    hope you support me and follow me back)

    mjalilova.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great buys!! The glitter liner does look awesome and the sandals are cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥