Friday, July 20, 2012

Review: Firmoo Sunglasses

I think I have an addiction to sunglasses. Everytime I go in a store, I have to look at them, and I usually leave with a pair. It gets quite heavy on my wallet, which is why I was so pleased when www.firmoo.com contacted me and asked if I'd like to try a pair of their glasses or sunglasses, free of charge. I was estatic. I love being outside during the summertime, and a cute pair of sunglasses is a must have.

If you have never heard of Firmoo.com, they are the world's most popular online eyeglasses (and sunglasses!) store. They are committed to providing their customers with fashion foward and high quality eye wear at prices anyone can afford. Best of all, they have launched a program offering free eyeglasses or sunglasses to first time buyers to make people aware of their excellent services and high quality products. They even offer super fast shipping so you can get your order as soon as possible. Want to try a pair free? Visit http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html to get moving.

On Firmoo.com, you can select either normal glasses or sunglasses-either of which you can have prescription lenses on if you so need them. Since I recently made the switch to contact lenses, I chose a pair of sunglasses. They have many great options for both male and female customers, and a helpful feature they offer is the virtual try on service. You can try the glasses on your own photo before you purchase them, so you can get an idea of how they will look on you!

I was also very impressed with the customer service they offer. The representative that I was working with was very kind and helpful. He made it a pleasurable and simple experience. If you have any questions about their services, they are there to help.

Enough talk, let me show you the beautiful glasses they sent me!

Every order comes with a hard case, a soft case, a cleaning wipe, and a repair kit-Free!





Aren't they gorgeous? They were love at first sight for me. I love how unique they are. I can honestly say I have never seen another pair of sunglasses quite like these. They're a gorgeous shade of green/aqua and the bow detailing is what won me over. They also feel very durable, like if I drop them, they won't fall apart instantaniously. Want a pair of these for youself? Click here to purchase them! I even decided to show you all a picture with them on so you can see how flattering they are. Typically, since i have a round face, frames like this don't work on me, but I do love how they look. Do you?


Overall: I'm so satisfied with my glasses. They are gorgeous and high quality. I couldn't have asked for any more! Firmoo.com is definitely a great place to shop for sunglasses (Or glasses alike if you wear them!) and I'm sure to be a repeat customer. They are always coming out with new frames, so it's a site you have to keep checking. I hope that you all take advantage of their great offer of recieving your first pair free, you'll be so happy that you did!

What do you think of the glasses? Have you ever heard of Firmoo.com?





Disclaimer: This product was provided to me for review purposes only. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

32 comments:

  1. They are cute! I have never heard of that site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love :) I hadn't either until they contacted me!

      Delete
  2. Oooh good choice, the colour goes great with your hair and the bows are adorable!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post! Check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music & books etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me if you like on Bloglovin and GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just following back:) Love your blog, those sunglasses are adorable!!

    xx

    georgexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgia! Glad that you are following back :)

      Delete
  5. Great review! Never heard of Firmoo! Thanks for following my blog...now following you too :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of it! But sure looks great!
    Following you back now! Thanks so much for you comment:)

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following back, and you're very welcome :)

      Delete
  7. thanks for the love honey, i'm following you now xoxo
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are so cute and i am following you now too =)


    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post. I follow your Blog now.
    Please follow me.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely sunglasses, they look really nice on you!
    thank you for following me dear, I'm following you back now! xx
    fashionfirstbysofie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks your too sweet! Thank you for following back love.

      Delete
  11. Love all these sunglasses!!:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute shades! I like the bow detail on the sides :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog, I am now following!
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of Forever.
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, always glad to have a new follower. Thanks doll xoxo

      Delete
  14. Those really are fantastic sunglasses! Love the color and bow detail!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never heard of that website but I love that little bow detail on the side, so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute shades, nice blog,just followed you back:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love, so happy youre following back

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥