Sunday, August 26, 2012

August Empties | What I've Used Up This Month!

Hey loves, we are nearing the end of August now which is super depressing! Summer is gone now and although Fall is beautiful, I think Summer has to be my favorite season! I love all the bright colors and beautiful weather that only comes once a year! But, since we are at the end of another month, that means another round of used up products! Unfortunatly, I didn't finish up any makeup products this month but I have a few that are nearing the end for next months empties post! Enjoy!



Skin Milk Facial Wash:
I picked this up on a trip to the dollar store, just to test it out. Its a very basic cleanser, it doesn't moisturize or do anything special to the skin, but I found that it removed my makeup quite well and didn't leave any residue behind. The only thing I didn't like about this was the texture, it was difficult to create a lather because it was almost like gelatin. Overall, a good buy for a dollar.

Burberry Shower Gel:
I Love Burberry products. They always smell amazing. This one is no exception. I recieved it in a gift set two Christmas' ago and just recently rediscovered it. It lathers very well and surprisingly, the scent stays on your skin after you shower. This is probably the first shower gel I can say has ever done that for me!

Clean N Clear Steam Soft In Shower Facial:
This is a very unique product, and unlike anything I've ever tried. You apply it like a mask in the shower and let it sit for a few minutes. The steam of the shower activates it, and after those few minutes, you use it as a scrub. Its really fun to use because you can feel it working. It also made my skin baby soft and helped calm my breakouts.

Suave Dry Shampoo:
I for one have never been a huge fan of Suave products, until this. Dry shampoo is great on second day hair, and this really does the job. It sprays a white powder that absorbs and excess oil and truly refreshes my hair. Its also really affordable! If you are looking for a good dry shampoo, try this one out!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion:
I recieved this as part of a gift set for free when I spent over thirty dollars at the Clinique counter, and I can see why it was free. I didn't like this at all, the consistency was very runny and super light. When I see "Dramatically Different" in the title of the product, I expect results, yet this did nothing for the condition of my dry skin. I used it up simply not to waste it, but I wouldn't consider repurchasing the full size.

Lush Cupcake Face Mask:
This is an amazing face mask. You can see a full review on it here. Overall, its really good for acne and problem skin and I recommend it for anyone struggling with these issues.

I hope you all enjoyed this months empties!
If you've posted your own, feel free to leave a link in the comment section!
Thanks for reading ♥

24 comments:

  1. great products :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, amazing blog.
    Do you want to follow each other? :)

    xx
    http://s-lounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lush face mask sounds amazing!

    http://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! And it smells delicious<3 you should try it!

      Delete
  4. Thank you!
    Follow you too! :)

    I Love Lush :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks honey, i'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment on my blog and for following me! :) I am now following you back! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I'm impressed, I rarely use up all my beauty products. I'm interested to try out Suave's dry shampoo. I tried Bumble and Bumble's one a few years ago and hated it and never tried another since. Love your blog, following you now. Would love for you to stop by mine some time

    xx Jenee C.
    http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people seem to have very mixed opinions on the Suave dry shampoo, but I really love it! I find that it absorbs oil very well. Thanks for commenting and following dear, I'd love to stop by your blog!<3

      Delete
  8. Wow! You used up all those in a month? Great products too. I think Clinique is such a good brand. :)
    Followed back. :)

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment and I'm following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Burberry shower gel sounds lovely - I love it when scents last on you for a long time :) Too bad the Clinique was disappointing, I have always wanted to try their skin care products! I've heard great things about LUSH face masks, I keep postponing going into LUSH and having a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super blog ;*

    I followed you, can you follow me back?
    my-style-and-design.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog. Do you want to follow each other? Please, let me know=)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Sure we can follow each other! :) I am a new follower. Hope you follow me back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥