Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August Favorites!

Hi my loves!
Its time for my monthly favorites again, since its now the end of August!
I've again narrowed it down to five products I've been using a lot of this month
and ones that I've been loving.
Hope you enjoy!

Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion:
I think this has to be one of the most well known mascaras, next to Lash Blast Volume. I picked both of these up recently and fell in love. I'd always heard so much hype about them, but never got around to trying them out but I'm so glad I did. I love Lash Blast Fusion because it gives great length and tons of volume. My lashes are somewhat sparse and thin, so I need as much volume as a mascara can give me. This definitely delivers.


American Beauty Blush in Flamingo:
I got this lovely little blush on clearance a while back at Kohl's and have been using it so much lately! It's a very bright pink in the pan, but it looks so natural on the cheeks. It is silky smooth and blends effortlessly. I'd never tried American Beauty products before this one, but its great quality and I'm looking foward to trying more now!


TIGI S Factor Silky Smooth Moisture Serum:
I love this product for keeping my hair soft and hydrated. Its great because you can either use it on damp hair, or very sparingly on dry hair. I feel that it gives better results on dry hair, and you use less product. I apply a tiny bit of this and my hair looks sleek, shiny and smooth. It's a bit pricey, but completely worth every penny.


NYC Eyebrow/Eyeliner Pencil in Taupe:
This is such a simple product, but I love it for filling in my eyebrows. This is the first pencil I've found that matches my eyebrows perfectly. Its definitely not a taupe shade, but more of a light brown color. The pencil is not too soft, but not hard either. I don't use it as an eyeliner, so I can't speak of it in that way, but if any of you have tried it out, please share!


Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri Wheat Leave In Conditioner:
This is anothe product I heard lots about all over You Tube and knew I had to try it. I found it at a discounted price at Marshalls and took the oppertunity. Let me just say, I LOVE this product. I spray it in my hair while it is damp, and my hair looks so healthy when its dry. I don't have as much frizz, and each strand just looks smoother.

If you have your own favorites, please feel free to leave a link and let me know what products you have been loving, I'd love to try out some new products that you all recommend! Thanks for reading and commenting!

18 comments:

  1. great post, the leave in conditioner seems to be a must try!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I don't know this products, but that conditioner must be really good!
    I made for my blog a Facebook page, if you like you can look up for it. https://www.facebook.com/andicolouryourlife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this! I shall try some of them soon :)

    - Gia (http://www.lovelyserendipity.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you too :) This rouge look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love lash blast!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't believe I'd never tried it until recently, its amazing!

      Delete
  6. Omg, how much I would love having cover girl in Portugal too! :/
    You are a lucky girl! :)
    If you have time, I'd love to know your opinion about my fashion blog. It's all about my style and preferences! :)
    xoxo
    Luzia M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like too many things by covergirl but this mascara is my favorite! I'm sure you have some great things down there that we don't have in the US either ! :) I would really love to check out your blog dear and will do that asap :)

      Delete
  7. Love all the products. Would love to try them but I'm afraid we don't have some of those here in the PH.

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm sorry, I hope you can at least try out a few of them<3

      Delete
  8. I love the healthy sexy hair products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only one I've tried but so far its amazing:)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥