Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fall Lust List

Fall



Burgundy Hand Bag-Rebecca minkoff handbag $495 - stefanibags.com

Ripped Skinny Jeans- Humst.com

Burgundy Peep Toe Heels- Giuseppe Zanotti high heels $650 - net-a-porter.com

Nude Peplum Top- Miss Selfridge top $46 - missselfridge.com

"Love" Rose Gold Ring- Sydney Evan rose gold ring $860 - ylang23.com

Nude Beanie Hat- $21 - forevernew.com.au

Two Tone Sunglasses- $23 - stylemetv.com

Burgundy Cardigan- Miso cardigan $39 - republic.co.uk

Grey Ruched Short Sleeve Shirt- $84 - ourstyle.hu

Nude Flats- BCBG Max Azria wedge shoes $195 - bcbg.com

Pearl Drop Earrings- Blue Nile gold earrings $280 - bluenile.com

NARS Blush Palette- $49 - Sephora

Floral Scarf- River Island floral scarve $20 - riverisland.com

I'm loving burgundy and nude pieces in my wardrobe for fall, they are so perfect for the time of the year when brights are ending. Rose gold is also a great acccessory choice, as it compliments burgundy and nudes well. A cute floral scarf will add a hint of color and pattern to any plain outfit, and big two tone sunglasses will look cute anytime of year. Jeans are perfect for that casual look when the weather cools and are always in style. Finish off your look with the new Nars Foreplay blush palette to add some color to those cheeks!

Although these products are mostly out of my reach (financially!) It was still a great time creating this list of fashion and beauty that would be great for the fall. Let me know if you enjoyed this post, I intend on doing them more often if I recieve positive feedback!

33 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment, of course I'll follow you back! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :) This is a nice blog you've got here. I love beauty too, so I'm looking forward to more of your posts xx Olivia
    http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you will be reading dear :)

      Delete
  2. Oh man, you're making me excited for fall shopping! Haha, I definitely want a lot of the same things here ♥
    And thanks so much, I'd love to follow eachother.
    Following you now :)

    Enter to win a dress from Alainn Bella!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I'm very excited! Glad that we share the same taste! Thanks for following<3

      Delete
  3. Eee! The NARS Forplay is on my list as well! Really nice post, it gives me the urge to go shopping for sure though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Isn't the palette gorgeous?! Really hoping to get it :D

      Delete
  4. hii! thanks for visiting my blog. following you now :) hope you enjoy my blog!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post I love the whole set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice lists!
    come by and lets fllw each other if you love to do:)
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great pieces for the fall!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love nude colors it's makes us look demure and chic :) followed you on GFC and bloglovin :)

    http://tuwentytri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you sooo much for the follow. Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thank you for following back!

      Delete
  10. Love those flats! Followed you, follow us back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love the selection! I love burgundy too amd I this this is a great pre-fall post!Shall we follow each other on bloglovin?

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed! Of course we can follow each other on bloglovin :D

      Delete
  12. You have a very very very nice blog! Started to follow you :)
    Maybe you'd like to check out my blog and maybe follow back?

    xoxo
    http://liveloveandlaugh-linda.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the red cardigan! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post! love it..!
    i already followed..! ^_^
    hope you'll follow back..

    http://cutemedpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the burgundy color, great choices of you!!! I want to thank you for the comment you leave in my blog and for following it, and say that I'm following your blog also, that includes the bloglovin :-).

    XO, Vera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I really appreciate you following me! xoxo

      Delete
  16. I love the shoes, Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am now following you. Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice things. ;)
    Wold you like to follow each other?
    With love,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥