Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Summer Review


Hey guys! My boyfriend and I just recently celebrated our two year anniversary together, and he really wanted to surprise me with something I've been lusting over. While we were at the mall, he sneaked into Sephora while I was looking in another store and came out with the fragrance I've been wanting all Summer! Lavanila Vanilla Summer is a limited edition scent from Lavanila that smells like Summertime itself.


Lets see how Lavanila describes this fragrance...
"Breathtaking blue skies meet the sound of lapping waves in this limited edition Summer 2012 fragrace that instantly transports you to your own private oasis. Fresh mango, juicy pineapple, creamy coconut milk, and island sugar cane are steeped in a sultry base of warm Madagascar vanilla creating a captivating melange that infuses those hot summer nights with a whipsering seductive breeze."

Scent
This is the most amazing fragrance I think I've ever owned. If you are looking for a vanilla based scent, this isn't the one for you, as I found that this is mainly coconut. It smells exactly like sweet coconut water with a bit of pineapple. It's a quite simple scent yet so delicious. It's very summery, but I think I will continue wearing it all year long, it's just that heavenly.

All Natural
My favorite thing about Lavanila's scents is that they are all natural. They don't contain Petrochemicals, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oils, silicone, synthetic dyes, sulfates or parabens. In simple terms, the scents are free of harsh and possibly toxic chemicals. On Lavanila.com they say that they infuse organic sugar cane alcohol with pure essential oils and vitamin rich technology, so whats left on your skin are body beneficial vitamins, not harsh chemicals.

Longevity
As for lasting power, I was very impressed by how long the scent stayed. I sprayed it on my wrists, neck and two small sprays on my clothing, and it lasted me for about six hours. After that, it began to weaken, but was still present. I don't have a ton of experience with perfumes and fragrances, but since I typically use body mists, I was so happy to still be smelling like Vanilla Summer six hours later!

Overall
Get this while you can! As mentioned, its a limited edition fragrance for this summer so it will be gone soon! Its a must try for any coconut lover!
Price$58.00 USD / 1.7 oz

42 comments:

  1. thank'you for your sweet comment dear! :) now I follow you! :)
    kiss
    Sophie

    http://justacolorfullife.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo thanks for that comment ;) Your beautiful!! **

    Yes, I'm already following ;)

    xoxo
    becky <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww your too sweet! Yay Glad your following <3

      Delete
  3. follow you back already sweetie! thankyou and keep in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog, I'm following you already! :D

    http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, maybe I'll try it!

    XO
    http://badboyshighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could smell this perfume right now, it sounds divine! I just started following you, hope you follow me back :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it is amazing!! I'd love to follow you<3

      Delete
  7. My favorite parfum is Mademoiselle from Coco chanel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never smelled that one, but I'd love to. I'll have to check it out!

      Delete
  8. aw how sweet! happy anniversary! i will have to check this out i love summery scents!

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! If you love summery scents you'd love this one :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for your comment and i follow you back now
    XOXO ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds awesome!
    Thank you for your comment and for following me! I followed you back.

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! :D Your welcome and I thank you for following back!

      Delete
  11. Hi pretty, I love your blog!!! I'm following.Kisses

    http://mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post! I think I will order one! Thank you for the sweet comment! Following you! Hope you can follow back!
    -Tina
    http://2petite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it! Its worth every penny! Thanks for the follow<3

      Delete
  14. Heya doll !
    thx for the follow ! following you back !
    i love this post ! :D so glad to meet you !
    xoxo <3
    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following sweetie! Glad to meet you as well, keep in touch please!

      Delete
  15. Amaazing blog and I really love it.
    Very nice photos :))

    follow eachother?
     http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have really great blog, I love your style. Good job !
    -follow each other ?
    http://nikonandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh! I love this scent too! I have the rollerball and I keep meaning to pick up the spray. Thanks for reminding me. Oh, and happy anniversary! Any guy who remembers a perfume you've been wanting all summer is definitely a keeper. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!! I love it! The grapefruit vanilla one is also to die for :D Lol and thank you! I agree ;)

      Delete
  18. Thanks for the lovely comment and visiting my blog. You have a lovely blog; I love anything vanilla scented and roller balls are so convenient :) Great post
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, as do I! If it smells like vanilla, I probably have it ;P

      Delete
  19. hi dear! love this post :9 what do you think of following eeach other on bloglovin'? let me know
    keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    p.s:join my international giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥