Friday, August 24, 2012

Super By Dr Perricone Hyper Hydrator with Coconut Water Review

Hey loves, recently I've been a complete skincare junkie and have been trying out loads of new products to see which works best for me! A few weeks ago, I picked up the Super Hyper Hydrator with Coconut Water at Marshalls for $16.99 (Originally sold at Sephora for about $20.00) and fell in love with it! It is a super light moisturizer that still leave skin very soft and smooth and smelling of sweet coconuts! Now me, loving anything and everything with the word coconut associated with it, just had to try it!

What It Is: An intensive moisturizer that balances and softens.

What it is formulated to do: This hyper hydrator leaves skin soft to the touch and smelling sweet. As light and refreshing as water from a freshly tapped coconut, this tropical topical treat contains MCT, natural esters found in coconuts that are easily absorbed to quench skin's thirst.

What It Is Formulated Without: Parabens, silicones, mineral oil, phthalates, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances. It also is made without being tested on animals or by using animal by-products.






This moisturizer is so amazing. My skin has never felt softer and more moisturized than it does now. Lately, I've had very dry skin and this has helped so much. Coconut oil is so good for the skin, and it is the fourth ingredient in this product. Most products that list coconut oil or other beneficial ingredients list them near the bottom of the list, but coconut oil is a main ingredient in the Hyper Hydrator. This doesn't break me out as well, leading me to believe that it would be a great choice for sensitive skin.

I also love the packaging on this moisturizer. The box is 80% recycled, which is very important to me. I'm all about recycling and helping the environment as much as I can. Inside, the little glass jar with the simple label is adorable, and I also love that it comes with a tiny little spoon to scoop out the product with. It almost makes it more fun to use!

With this product, I don't have to feel bad that I'm putting tons of terrible things on my skin, because they leave all the junk (such as parabens and silicones) out. I know that what I'm putting on my skin is benefitting it and giving it exactly what it needs. Plus, the light sweet smell is very indulgent, so you can enjoy while your skin does too.

Price: $20.00 USD / 1 oz

10 comments:

  1. waw so cute and seems nice :D

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely ! I love anything coconut too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, love coconut, I will keep this moisturizer in mind.
    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of coconut!
    Nice review!
    You have a lovely blog!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥