Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Face of the Day & Update on Where I've Been

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely day today. I thought I'd update you on the things going on in my life so I could give you a better explanation as to why I haven't been able to blog quite as much as I previously was.

I work retail. If that doesn't explain enough on it's own as to why my schedule is always changing and hectic, then let me go further. Christmas is already here in the eyes of retail, and we are running around like crazy trying to set it up. If you work retail as well, you know Christmas is the biggest and busiest time of the year and it takes a lot out of you. I've been working over night shifts and extra hours as my schedule demands to meet their needs and its been making me exhausted. On top of that, I am also currently in college. Granted, I am only taking one class at the moment but I'm putting my all into it. As many of you know its very expensive, and I think it's important that I do my best. When I'm not busy doing one of these two things, I also have my personal life to attend to as well. I've been trying to see my boyfriend as much as possible, because his schedules overwhelmed as well at the moment and any time we can make together is valuable to me.

If I was able to blog everyday, trust me I would. Even twice a day if I could, I love it just that much. But, unfortunatly that's just not realistic. I thought this post could help some of you understand where I've been, and that I'm not neglecting blogging. I've lost followers in the past few week since I haven't been posting every other day as I typically do, and I'm sorry for that. I'm very thankful for those of you that havn't unfollowed me, and realize I do have my own life that is very busy!

Just so this post didn't turn out as a bunch of talking, I decided to include a face of the day for you that I had on today! This is my basic, everyday makeup routine. When I'm unsure of how to do my makeup, I always fall back on this.


Face:
Smashbox Hydrating Primer
Maybelline 24 Hour Superstay Foundation in Natural Beige 40
Covergirl Simply Ageless Concealer
Jordana Forever Flawless Powder
Physician's Formula Cashmere Wear Bronzer in Natural
L'Oreal True Match blush in Baby Blossom
The Balm Mary LouManizer Highlighter

Eyes:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
Covergirl Shimmering Sands Trio
L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Black
Covergirl Lash Blash Fusion Mascara in Black

Lips:
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake

30 comments:

  1. lovely make up!!! Following U back of course
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck making it through the long holiday season! Miss you and can't wait to have you back :) Love the fotd! Simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much, you are so kind dear, I appreciate that :)<3

      Delete
  3. Great make-up, simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you're so pretty :* Maybe we can follow each other to keep in touch? I'd love to <3

    http://thefanglejungle.blogspot.com/

    Love, B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful make up!

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you do your makeup, it's very natural and sweet
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool ;)
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. beauty make up and beauty eyes , dear!
    Nice blog & pics
    In your spare time feel free to visit mine too ;)
    I'm a new follower, hope you will like my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for your comment, dear! :)
    Thank you for follow me, i'll follow you back now! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beauty eye

    jagamix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh ,amei o post !
    Tem novo post lá no blog !
    http://mundodosesmaltess.blogspot.com.br/2012/09/selos.html
    Quer um novo selo para o seu blog? Vá até o link acima e comente-o para ganahr!
    Beeijos

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful make up! <3 im your new follower, would you like to follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the eyes, super cute....I follow you back Dear...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the comment :) lovely girl with you :)
    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥