Tuesday, September 4, 2012

This Week In A Haul!



Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
Mary Kay Mineral Bronzer in Sandstone
Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Concealer
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Nude
Nourishing Coconut Milk Self Heating Oil
Bath and Body Works Slatkin & Co Ice Cream Shop Candle
Mint and White Scarf- Walmart
Shortsleeve Orange, Blue and White Dress- SO by Kohls
Stripe Printed Dress- SO by Kohls

Hey loves! Hope your weekend was well and you enjoyed the last days of summer! I can't even remember the last time I posted a haul on here, so I figured I would show you a few things I've picked up over the last week and have really been enjoying! Since it's the end of summer, everywhere is trying to get rid of all of their summer clothing. This is when I take full advantage of the sales, so I picked up two super cute, Summery dresses from Kohl's on clearance. I think they will both look lovely going to the beach with a cute pair of sandals and a bathing suit. I scored both for under ten dollars each! I also picked up a lovely mint and white scarf for only five dollars from Walmart. Mint is my favorite color and I knew I had to have it the moment I saw it! Now only to find the perfect outfit to pair it with!

This week, CVS was also having buy one get one half off on Physicians Formula and Maybelline, so I was able to take advantage of another great sale! I purchased the concealer because I'm currently running out of the one I've been using and am looking into new ones to find something I love. I also havn't been able to take my eyes off of the "Nude" Palette since I appeared in drugstores and I was so happy to be able to pick it up. I also picked up some other beauty goodies that I'm sure you will be hearing about in reviews and such sooner or later!

The candle I have featured I got from Bath and Body Works for half price (See, I told you I LOVE sales!) and it smells like heaven! I'll give you the short description of it so you can see exactly what I mean by heaven! "Just like the perfect ice cream sundae -- creamy vanilla, rich toffee and sweet almond blossom with a cherry on top." Even though it's one of their Summer candles, I know that I'll be able to enjoy this one all year round!

Have you hauled anything lately? Please feel free to share your own goodies and what you have picked up!

24 comments:

  1. Cute haul!
    I am now following your blog and thanks so much for the follow back.
    Have a great week!
    K xxx

    Kellilash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goodies dear! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scarf! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I'm now following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scarf! <3
    Thank you for your comment and the follow!
    I followed you back :)

    The Celebrity Look

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much for following :) and for your coment in my blog!!

    now im your new follower!!!

    kisses!!!

    http://baulderaquel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your dresses!

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the striped dress! thanks for your comment and for following! now following you too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you are following me <3

      Delete
  8. Nice things
    agoratopronta.blogspot.com.br
    Beijos Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful things! :-)

    roseandlolita.blogspot.com
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  10. sure, i already follow you :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you are following me, Thank you katie :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Your lovely comments are always appreciated ♥